Bliss – 6 Week Old Terrier X (Briannas Puppy)

Bliss – 6 Week Old Terrier X (Briannas Puppy)

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Bliss – 6 Week Old Terrier X (Briannas Puppy)

• This topic has 2,631 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    yorkie

Well !!
    Yesterday we were lucky enough to foster five of the most adorable puppies I have ever come across. We now have Baxter, Bosco, Blaze,
    Bliss and Brooke part of our family. :D

These puppies belong to Brianna(now called Noah) a beautiful little Black Jack Russell who was adopted form DID by two really nice guys John and Robbie. Nobody realised when Brianna came to DID that she was already pregnant. When they found out John and Robbie looked after their little girl really well and the end result was these five little bundles of joy. A big thank you to you both for caring for Brianna and her pups and giving them the best possible start in life. :D

They are the most adorable, tiny little creatures you can imagine and there only six weeks old. They were not a bother to transport and loved the car and all the interesting things they saw on the journey.

When they got home they were very quiet and timid at fist but that didn’t last long. We fed and watered them and when they had relaxed a little we introduced them to our two Yorkies Sophie and Bailey and our other foster Jade. In no time at all they were getting along like they had always known each other and it was just comical to see paws and heads everywhere. It was almost impossible to make out where one dog ended and another other began it was just a crazy mass of dog. :lol:

We let them have a good play until they tired themselves out, then they all snuggled up in one bed and went fast asleep.
    They slept for the whole nigh and were full of life jumping around and wanting to explore at 6.30am this morning.

Their personalities are starting to shine through so were looking forward to see what the future brings. :D

cazw

Hi i had home check done and am interested in adopting a small female pup. I’d like to visit these pups if possible,with my cross lab pointer please. Caroline 0864083230

sweep

molly (bliss) we now have molly just over 2 weeks and she has settled in great .she loves to snuggle up on the couch ,just loves the attention having great fun running after the cat thanks to eddie mary and rachel.looking forward to taking her out for her first walk this week
    008.JPG
    012.JPG
    009.JPG

Robbiew

Thank you so much for posting pics of Molly. She was by far the most shy of all the puppies so i hope she is starting to come out of her shell more. She looks so cute and happy in her new home. I thought you might like some more info on her mother as we dont know the father but i think the pups look very like Noah. We recently found out that she is a Jack Russel x Patterdale mix. You can google image Patterdale and maybe recognise some of the Patterdale in Molly?? At the moment we are minding Blaze for one week while his new family are on Holiday. Him and Mum are so cute together and are asleep on the couch curled up together right now :) although Blaze (BURT) is nearly as big as Mum is and he is only 10weeks.

Thanks again for updating on Molly and if anyone else has pics of Bosco, Baxter etc could you please post them here. I would love to see how they are getting on. :)

jdogs2010

my sister & her family adopted Baxter (now known as Morgan). i will try get some photos during the week & update his profile :D

sweep

thanks for the info on noah’s breed had a look at the patterdale but i think she looks more like her mum! molly is not a bit shy now she has really come out of her shell but still likes to have me in her sight . she is so friendly to everyone who calls to see her . we are just delighted having her here with us .

sweep

Molly is now 6 months old and doing really great.she is as cute and full of energy . she loves the beach and meeting all the other dogs there and has to say hello to everyone she sees even if they dont want to :D here are a few pics of Molly
    008.JPG
    010.JPG
    021.JPG

Indianna

:D She is a little cracker!

sweep

we have molly a year now and she is doing great.at last she is good pals with the cat they even wash each other while snuggling up on the couch. nice to see at last :D here are a few pics of molly
    208.JPG
    193.JPG
    189.JPG

sweep

hi sorry its been so long since i updated.molly is in great form she is just so funny when out walking when people say hello she lies down and rolls over looking for a belly rub :D .she loves walking the piers in howth and running after the seagulls , when we get home she gets up on the back of the couch beside the cat and goes out cold ! they get on great now mind you they do have their moments . molly is such a little pleasure to have in our house :D here are some photos of molly .
    026.JPG
    044.JPG
    028.JPG

sweep

hi been a while since we posted. well we have molly two years now and she is doing great. she is a beautiful little dog and so friendly with everyone . when we got her as a little pup she followed me everywhere and she still does when i move she follows she is so cute we couldn t have got a better little dog . she is a little treasure :D thanks to D.I.D .

sweep

just a little update on molly. she is doing great , we got a little kitten in the summer and she is so funny with him she really mothers him they are great little buddies.. :D .hopefully she will be getting a little pal soon as my niece is waiting for her homevisit and she is going to adopt a little D.I.D doggie . she cant wait so looking forward to it .. will put up some pictures soon :)

sweep

some pictures of molly
    184.JPG
    189.JPG
    181.JPG

kaydoyle

Fab photos…thank you :D

sweep

It seems ages since I posted on Molly, can’t believe we have her over 3 years now. All is good she is in great form, loves her runs in the park and on the beach, this evening we met horses on the beach for the first time and she took it all in her stride she was great just kept playing with her ball. Here’s a few pictures of Molly.
    010.JPG
    014.JPG
    018.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.