Belinda – Cairn Terrier – RESERVED

Belinda – Cairn Terrier – RESERVED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Belinda – Cairn Terrier – RESERVED

• This topic has 2,879 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Belinda

Reference Number:

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: Raheny

Date Out: 21st January 2010

Poor Belinda was found wandering in a graveyard on her own so a kind lady took her in out of the snow. She is an older girl, and seems to have a bit of an eye infection. Timid little girl who needs somewhere to curl up by the fire.

jojo20

Aww this lil lady was shaking in her kennel but as soon as i rubbed her she wagged her tail. She is full of love and i hope she has someone to love her back :cry:

jojo20

:( Poor Belinda has over grown nails and they stopped her havin a walk, despite her sore eyes and paws she still was gentle and wagging tail. This woman should be in a warm bed by the fire and an older quieter home would prob suit her. She is so dignified and when the bouncy younger ones wanted to play she polietly sniffed hi and didnt fuss with them, bless her!

ladles

I hope this lady does not have to stay in Ashton too long. She is a sweet little thing who just wants cuddles. I saw the condition of her nails and they do need urgent attention. She was very happy that held her in my arms giving her lots of cuddles. She would be a very low maintenance dog.

jojo20

How is poor Belinda? I dont think il make the pound this weekend but i was saving a special cuddle for this lady so hope someone else will do it for me! :( She is so sweet i can imagine her curled up at someones feet watchin the tv together. Would make a great companion!

ladles

She is such a cuddley little girl, that I will be delighted to give her that extra special cuddle at the weekend. If her nails have been clipped( may not have been possible to do in the pound, if too far gone) I will take her out for a walk.

kaydoyle

This little girl is going to Louisa and Stephen today :D Thanks so much ;) Could someone please collect her from the pound and drop her to Celbridge? Please contact Kathy on 086 3696413 if you can help ;)

YvonneM

If you can’t get someone to do this today I can do it first thing in the morning. Sorry with work I wouldn’t get to the pound for closing time.

jojo20

Aw thats great to hear she getting out. My friend donated a red tartan coat to Belinda make sure it goes with her when she leaves. I put it on her last weekend ;)

kaydoyle

Thanks a million ;) This little girl is on her way to Louisa and Steven thanks to the wonderful Suzi Walsh :D :D

Belinda has arrived and she smells only gorgeous thanks to the lovely grooming she had done today by the wonderful Liz in the wagging tail!She is just so cute! She is tiny and a proper little lady she wasnt phased at all by out three boys and even turned a blind eye to our little jrterroist Pip! I will update more on her over the weekend and will post some new pictures of her as she is a new dog after her makeover today! :)

This is a picture of the lovely Belinda she is a little bit poorly at the moment and a little camera shy, where my own three (who have their own forever home) seem to want to have lots of pictures taken of them!!! Belinda is a quiet little girl who mixes very well with other dogs big and small. She runs around in circles with excitement when its food time. I will update some more pictures of this little angel later in the week!

Belinda who was under the weather for the past few days is now on the mend. When she first arrived she was a little scared of the crate and wouldnt go inside it she wouldnt sleep in a dog bed either she just wanted to sleep on blankets beside the radiator, now she is cuddling up inside at night to sleep in the crate. She is coming out of her shell and last night she stood barking at me when I was getting her dinner ready I think she was telling me to hurry up and feed her! She is still being treated for a infection around her eyes and nose. She is a lovely little girl who loves cuddles. She gets on great with other dogs, but seems to prefer calmer dogs so she would not be suited to a home with a bouncy puppy or very active dog who would want to play all the time. She is coming along great with her housetraining. She is a clever little lady and understands all the basic commands. I will post more photos of her over the weekend!

jojo20

Aw well done with Belinda… i have a massive soft spot for this lady! My heart broke for her in the pound, she must think your an angel in disguise!!! Cant wait for the pics! ;)

char3112

Hi

looks like you are doing great job with her, I think i would have the perfect home for her my parents are experienced cairn owners had one few yrs back that passed and they presently mind my cairn cross every day whilst im at work, they are looking for a companion dog now and she sound perfect.

I have filled in the adoption form and emailed it across, perhaps if they could be considered you could contact them or myself .

Im just wondering if she’d b ok with a cat though i would be minding her if they are away but it would only b couple times a yr .

How old do u think she is, im presuming shes an older dog by her temperment described previuosly.

I hope to hear from you so

PH!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.