Baker – Terrier x – HOMED

Baker – Terrier x – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Baker – Terrier x – HOMED

• This topic has 4,442 voices and 42 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    belindaj81

Baker will be wormed, microchipped, neutered and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed.

This lovely chap came to stay with me today. He is a more mature dog, I would say around 4 or 5 yrs old. He is ever so friendly and gentle. Great with adults and kids. will update with photos later on today.

belindaj81

Baker is approx. 2 yrs. old. He is wormed, vaccinated, microchipped & neutered. He is great with other dogs & children :D
    baker.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Hard to believe this little man was over a month in the pound…he trotted out with pure delight and stopped at each of the other dogs to say goodbye that it was his day and he was enjoying every moment of it and rightly so …..he is good on the lead, very gentle taking treats and just a super little passenger…delighted to know that he landed on his paws with having Belinda and Lily as his new foster family…..will be watching this space with baited breath.

belindaj81

Well baker is definitely glad to be out. He took to me straight away and his tail has’nt stopped wagging. He was very fond of cocking the leg but he is gradually learning not to do it now. he had a bowl of biscuits with sardines after his bath and he absolutely loved it. He loves being brushed and would allow you to do it for as long as you want. He is a very well mannered dog and has being getting on great with lilly, they are now both asleep in the same bed which is great :D. He was abit smelly when he arrived but he had a nice bubble bath which he was brilliant in and a good brush. He knows he is a stud now ( not that he wasnt already ) and i think he might have a few female doggies after him in the park, so ill have to be on guard, cos i know he is gonna have a fan club ;) :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Belinda thats brilliant ……Eh and I hope poll position of No.1 fan goes to me …..love love love love love this little man!

belindaj81

well this lovely chap is very good indeed. he is great at night, there doesnt be a sound from him. i decided that i would give him a groom yesterday and to my surprise, he had lovely colours hidden under his white coat….he is defo liken his new look and feels atot better in himself. he was very good while i groomed and took it in his stride.

belindaj81

this is a little video i took of baker and my friends dog ozzy playing out the back. baker is the vocal one in the video :D

[/url:crav6swv”>

LuvMyFurKids

I am exhausted just watching them ….and Baker’s play noises sound like he has something stuck in his throat…..gas pair….did he sleep for hours after that ?

belindaj81

well baker is a little gem. he is a very well mannered dog and just wants to please. he is great with my 2 kids and loves playing with them….

he is very good at night time, just settles into his bed until u greet him the next morning.he loves goin for his walks and havin a good sniff of all the different scents.he loves just sitting by ur side and being stroked and would allow u to do so all day.

belindaj81

well this lovely chap has being an absolute joy to have around. He is so well mannered and so easy going, takes everything in his stride. It is really sad to think that this little fella could have possibly being put to sleep due to the simple fact that he was there for so long. He is no bother wat so ever. He loves his food, loves his walks and loves a good cuddle watching eastenders :D. Whoever adopts this dog is going to have a life long companion, who will be very very loyal. He will be their best Friend…..

Tbyrne

He is gorgeous Belinda :) You did a fantastic job grooming him! He looks so happy :D

belindaj81

Well the lovely Baker is just great. He has been with me now nearly a month and he has been no problem what so ever. He is a very laid back type of dog, but still loves to go on his walks and have a play. He would love nothing more then to snuggle into you and keep you company.
    He is a very well behaved dog. He has this sad look in his eyes sometimes but that dissapear’s when its food time, and he will wait patiently for you to feed him. I’m not sure if he was kept out the back in his previous home as he will potter outside to the back garden and sometimes he sits outside at the back door, even though the door is open as if to say AM I ALLOWED TO COME IN. Anyway, Baker will make someone very very happy and will be a great addition to a nice family.

Waiting for me to get off the computer….

Baker trying to sneek up onto my lap, he thinks i don’t notice him :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Baker I love the new pictures of you peeking out from under the table …..I am sure your forever family will see that snap and fall in love with you instantly….be happy little man till they come along

LuvMyFurKids

Hope you are liking your new foster fur brother Charlie…..the boys are bark in town!

belindaj81

baker is just so loveable, and i love this dog. there is not 1 bad bone within this dog. Pictures do not do this lovely fella any justice. He is extra extra cute in person and anyone that has had the pleasure of meeting him also love him to. He is one of my best four legged buddies and is welcome to stay with me for as long as he likes.

Really good buddies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.