Axel – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

Axel – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Axel – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,050 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

This little man will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts. old.

Hi I’m Axel ….I have 1 sister and 5 brothers….one of my bro’s is a twin ….his name is Abel. I am a bit of a cheeky chappie getting up to all sorts in Puppy Power Palace ….its great fun we wrestle, we chase, we sleep, we eat, we drink, we wee, we poo and we play with our very big Foster Sis and our Giant Foster Bro….

This is me a 5:50am this morning wanting to play…the sun was up so was I

I liket to take in all thats going on around me!

Archie wants a walk.JPG
    2010-08 The A Team 012.JPG

tara

I am one lucky lady,I get to foster Axel and his twin.
    Axel is just fantastic, he took coming into a house with 3 doggies in his stride (thanks to rossi and tessi for teachin them the ropes ;) )
    mya has decided they are the most interesting toys EVER!!
    Axel explored the house and garden, he tugged the big dogs beds around giving his best "big boy" growl. had some grub,did his business out the back and now all 5 doggies are snoozing.
    perfect

P1010326.JPG
    P1010331.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Well Axel …I see you have a new fan …like that Mya has taken you under her paw….hope you are tucked up and asleep with your brother and your new foster fur family…..now don’t get up before the sun in the morning …Missing you already ….your brothers and sister have a bit more room in their bed and are sparked out…nite nite snuggles and kisses to you from me Rossi and Tess…

tara

audrey these puppies are the most fun in the world!!
    they are so well behaved, out like a light now but they have been a bundle of laughs up till now. i put heir photos on my facebook page and these lil men got soooooooooooo many post from my friends.
    so if your home checked get in there fast :lol:

tara

First night with with Axel was great.
    Just a few whimpers during the night and up bright as a wee button at almost 8,now thats fantastic!
    P1010365.JPG

tara

another great day with the amazing Axel,this boy loves to sit with you and cuddle and play and then drop off for a big snooze beside you
    i think im going to have to tell him he isnt a rottweiler cos when he plays with the others he thinks he is :lol: :lol:
    he is such a funny lil character.
    like his brother he does his business outside,well the whizzies are a work in progress :oops: but he is only 5 weeks.
    this boy will make some family extremely happpy.
    P1010367.JPG

tara

my pocket rocket axel is doing great :lol:
    this lil man brightens up my day.
    the 2 boys were singing songs at 6 am,so my hubby went down and they just wanted to do their wizzies and go in to the biggies!!
    once they were with them there wasnt a peep till after 8.
    he loves to sit up with us and the other dogs and he loves to play. he is so funny trotting around the big dogs trying to catch their tails ;)
    P1010374.JPG
    P1010383.JPG

tara

the oh so cute Axel had a busy busy day,we went to my sisters house cos she is fostering the boys brothers and sister.
    Axel the gigolo luuuuuuved my sisters d.i.d doggie Effie (this boy seriously likes the bigger ladies :o )
    i couldnt get a photo they were so wriggly and excited.
    at one point i had one of his other brothers up for a cuddle and all i could hear was whimpereing and when i looked down lil Axe was lookin up crying almost saying "eh hello your MY foster mammy" :lol: :lol:
    love love love fostering this boy.
    P1010392.JPG
    P1010402.JPG

tara

Axel is enjoying the sun today. he is havin great fun playing out the back,then coming in to cool down and nap :D
    he is so playful and he isnt nippy with us or the kids.
    he is teething at the minute and he is so good he doesnt chew on furniture at all, possibly because everything is so big towards him but i still think its because he is the perfect puppy :lol:
    his training is coming on great and he is such a social puppy everybody loves him.

P1010438.JPG
    P1010426.JPG
    P1010442.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Tara I love the photos they are super ….miss the boys terrible but know they are getting the best of care from you and your biggies!

tara

aw thanks audrey,
    it has amazed me how much their personalities have grown.
    they are a pure giggle and we have great fun puttin voices to their lil puppy antics :lol: :lol:

tara

update on this sweetie.
    he is the most fun,loving amazing puppy ever (well one of 2 anyway just in case Abel reads this :lol: )
    he was as gentle with my lil 14 month old niece today, i was very proud of him. he never jumped on her or nipped, he just toddled around with her and ever the gigolo he even stole a gentle kiss!!
    he is an ideal family pet,he will make some family complete.

P1010451.JPG
    008.jpg
    006.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Well Axel …my little trickester I am so delighted to hear how gentle you were with the little folk today ….good man

tara

well the boys are vaxed and chipped and ready to go!!!!

Axel is a real stunner. he is such a happy go lucky boy that is great to have around. he loves to be up beside you and is a fantastic lap dog.
    he looooooooooooves his grub,so much so that when i got back from the shop today i found him and his brother INSIDE the 15kg bag of kibble :lol: :lol:

P1010529.JPG
    P1010530.JPG
    004.jpg

tara

time to update on Axel.
    im delighted to say his training has clicked,he has no accidents in the house,woohoo.
    his personality is just amazing. he is outgoing, funny, loving and such a social guy. he really is no trouble at all. he has a face that melts your heart and a loveable nature that will fill it again :lol:
    his routine is easy to get used to and there is never a peep at night.
    his motto in life is play play play, he is not afraid to take on bailes if he steals his toys. he can amuse himself for ages. he loves to rummage around for sticks and stray socks!!
    the boys had a blast playing hide and seek today in the duvet, they take it in turns to hide and then they both go under and snarl and play. it was hilarious to watch.
    if you think your house could do with an injection of cuteness then fill out an application form and send it in, if you are already home checked contact the admin team to see if Axel will choose you as his forever family.

P1010565.JPG
    P1010597.JPG
    P1010598.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.