Apollo – Terrier X 7 wks old – HOMED

Apollo – Terrier X 7 wks old – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Apollo – Terrier X 7 wks old – HOMED

• This topic has 6,143 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

:D
    Dash6[1].jpg
    dash7[1].jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    Dash8[1].jpg

LuvMyFurKids

You have just brightened up my day and my favourite funny shot is of you with the turkey hat on

Indianna

What a fantastic up-date :D Choice of hats, I agree on the turkey hat first,tiger hat a very close second. Will we be seeing you competing in tennis matches this year? Andy Murray watch out :shock:

kaydoyle

This is me in my paddling pool.

It got so hot this summer that my family got me one for the garden.

Let me tell you………. I get washed when I have rolled in something (or smell too doggie) and I consider it a punishment.

So I can’t work out what I have done wrong that they would put a permanent source of water there for me and then think it would be fun to get into on my own?

It was not a success!!
    1 Dash.jpg

kaydoyle

Their daily view of me.

I like to get a toy (each day there is a different favourite, I like to spread the love in more ways than one) and stand between Mum and the cooker.

This way she can’t miss me.

When there is a lull in proceedings, I have trained them to pull on the toy and try and prize it from my lethal jaws…..to throw…….all part of the game……..plan!
    2 Dash.jpg

kaydoyle

. BBQ time.

Coals……check, toy monkey………check, tennis ball……………check. All set.
    3 Dash.jpg

kaydoyle

Me pretending I am a duck.
    4 DAsh.jpg

kaydoyle

Morning sun is the best time for an impromptu de-stuffing session
    5 DAsh.jpg

kaydoyle

If there is ever an empty cereal box then Mum puts some cereal in the bottom of it and I walk around the kitchen with it on my head trying to get to the treats………..if all else fails then I rip it open.
    6 Dash.jpg

kaydoyle

This a classic Dash pose, I like to give everyone the impression that life is horrible and there’s no hope.

But it feels like that when my big-tennis-ball-hitting-brother goes away.
    7 Dash.jpg

kaydoyle

Yet another classic Dash pose………..I’m bored and have I stared you into doing something with me yet??
    8 Dash.jpg

kaydoyle

And just for a laugh……that damn cat revels in my humiliation.

He likes to climb up onto the bench and watches as I am being washed.

I know what he is thinking and so I won’t look at him, stupid cat.

And so my fellow dog lovers, till next time…………. when I hope to have new adventures to write to you about.
    9 DAsh.jpg

kaydoyle

hope that you are all having a great summer and enjoying the weather, it is AMAZING.

I never seem to tire of walks and swims and ball throwing sessions, it’s a pity that they don’t go on all day long………………….

My second big brother came home from New Zealand and when he is at home now I am one happy dog!!

He has excellent ball hitting skills and is a pretty nice cushion as well, the rest of the family might as well be chopped liver when he is around Smile

I even sneak up to his bed the odd evening (something NOT allowed) and there is no budging me!

My Mum keeps saying “You just don’t know which side your bread is buttered on, buster”, whatever she means?

I have some news for you all.

I am to be a big fur brother!

Though I really don’t have a clue what this means yet and even what is going on but something is afoot.

My Mum and Granny are taking me to Dublin next week to meet him, which I believe is exciting?

He is another DID dog so I will tell you all about him and how we are getting on in a little while.

OH, I really do hope he is round, green and bounces :D

kaydoyle

My new baby brother 8-)
    IMG_6074.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.