Alfonso – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

Alfonso – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Alfonso – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,476 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

This little man will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6mts. old.

Pleased to meet you all I am the great AlFONSO….I have a twin brother called Apollo but the less said about him the better as he is either trying to beat me at wrestling which he never does or else he is exaggerating something awful….me I am just great at whatever I do….Im quite a laid back lad but when there is fun to be had…I am always there. Did I mention I love wrestling …think I will train for the Puppy Olympics some day a gold medal would look on my collar alright!

I am good at hide and seek!

This Olympic training is thirsty work!

2010-08 The A Team 007.JPG
    Alfonso.JPG

buzzsmom

This name sounds like a mafia character and with his ability at hide and seek who knows what his daddy was? Who cares cute is cute!

LuvMyFurKids

Alfonso or The Don of the clann is a little sweetheart behind the bravado! He was a great boy this morning and went back to sleep after his communal breakfast….Respect the Family….Respect your elders…and he likes nothing more than to lay on his back and have tickle tongue time with his "Godfather" Rossi.

Tickle Time with Rossi…

My wrestle training partner is an elephant ….so I can take on anyone essential as The Don!

Rossi & Afonso.JPG
    Play Time.JPG

Indianna

:o I hope Rossi doesn’t breath too hard – he could inhale that puppy :lol: :lol: :lol:

LuvMyFurKids

He is so gentle with them that it would have to be seen to be believed! They are just a super little bunch I am love having them to stay.

buzzsmom

aw they are gorgeous , nothing as cute a puppy tummy.
    Busy, busy time for you Audrey

LuvMyFurKids

Well their stay in Puppy Power Palace is coming to an end….they seemed to had had a great holiday here ….big celebration dinner last night with just four legged family! And after dinner deserts all round…
    Alfonso is definatley a Don but more of a Don Wann than a Don Vito Corleone – he loves giving cuddles and kisses and getting them back too….

The Family Dinner – Dessert Time

I will always look out for my family…..

2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 009.JPG
    2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 006.JPG

TobysMum

These are the cutest puppies ever – I am really enjoying following their progress and seeing their photos. Sending them all good wishes for the next stage of their little lives. Be happy little ones. x

sandracul

Well Alfonso is doing great ,, he really loves to wrestle even when all the others are fast asleep he could be out wrestling with a sock :lol: even poor effy gets tired playing with him ,,. He is definitely one in a million and whoever gets will have so much fun with him . some times i find him out playing in the toy box all by himself! 8-)
    Alfonso.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Ah bless this man loved playing with Tess and used to try and jump up and catch her tail…which he never managed…

sandracul

Alfonso is the smallest out of the lot , but he thinks he is big :lol: ,, he loves to come over and get his hugs and kisses ,, he is great around kids i had my 1 year old niece here today and none of the pups jumped on her at all ! "very proud of them all" even when she was eating .
    Alfonso the poser.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Alfonso hope the rest of the pack are giving you time to eat your dins….I know what they are like making their food disappear like magic…you are never far from my thoughts little man …do all you are told which I know you will …..Be there soon to give you lots of kisses and cuddles.

sandracul

Well this little dude is microchipped and vaccinated and is ready to go to his forever home !! ALL 7 were microchipped and vaccinated in my house , thanks to Kim and well done Audrey you were great , as they say practice makes perfect. ;) . He is in great form today always the first one out of the bed when you enter the room :D , likes to come over and check where you are .. then pops back into bed !! very adventurous once again he got into the shed and the door closed after him ,, ( it wasn’t locked it just closed a LITTLE but he couldn’t open it ) he howled the place down :oops: ,, even when i had him in my arms he was still giving out :lol: .
    alfonso wait to play.JPG

sandracul

Alfonso had a very special weekend ,, we went up to the "bark in the park" in Marley park ,, as the pups are to young to put on the ground my mam has a dog-cat buggy , so i brought Alfonso and Tara brought Able and we wheeled them around :D ,, we had our DID tshirts on and a poster with DID email address on the front off the buggy , everyone kept coming over and stopping us to have a look at the pups in the puppy buggy ;) . I think we were the last to finish but Alfonso loved it , in saying that he slept alot of the time :lol: . Its hard work being wheeled around and people looking at you and taking pictures !! We had a great day and the 2 boys were definitely the center of attention everyone LOVED them """
    please let me out , iv finished eating ,,.JPG

sandracul

Got this cool guy his first collar yesterday,, in saying that they are CAT collars but its hard to find small collars :( that fit these guys ! . Alfonso kept trying to bite his one off for ages ,,, very funny to watch :lol: . I gave him the blue one and Apollo the red one so people can tell them apart !! but Alfonso is the smallest out of them all but they do say good things come in small packages ;) .
    My new blue collar !!.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.