Adelaide – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

Adelaide – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Adelaide – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,302 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

This little girl will be wormed, microchipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed. She must be neutered at 6 mts. old.

Hi Everyone…..I’m Adelaide and I have the unfortunate experience of having 6 brothers and each of them has a twin in markings….thankfully that can’t be said of me ….I am beautiful I am black with just a couple of fairy sprinkles of white ….I can be one of the boys when I want to be but equally I like my girlie time and here in Puppy Power Palalce I am delighted to have Tess….she is so much bigger than me …..and Rossi is the Biggest Foster Brother anyone could have….we are soul mates and he looks out for me and I follow him around!

I like pink stuff….

Rossi Kisses Me!

I kiss him Back!

Adelaide 2.JPG
    ‘ll look after you little sis.JPG
    ‘ll look after you little sis (2).JPG

Indianna

:D You really are very pretty but all those brothers. What a nightmare for a girl or are you a ‘tom boy’?.

Mutley

I think you will be well protected by Rossi!

LuvMyFurKids

Well this little lady is a TomBoy and when she has had enough of the rough stuff with her brothers that she ususally starts she wants to stick to either Tess or Rossi for time out ….

Girlie Time…..

Rossi My Protector…..

Girlie Time.JPG
    2010-08 The A-Team Episode 1 001.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Well this little lady has not only stole my heart but given her’s to my Rossi …she might be only a little thing but she will leave a huge gap in our lives when she moves onto her permanent foster family today….Always in the thick of it with her brothers and well able to fend for herself she is a super little thing…she also enjoys her downtime alone after a Puppy Power Playfight Party…

Sometimes a girl just needs to be away from boys….

When you are Dog Tired you will sleep regardless

I didn’t even wake up when I fell out of the bed asleep

2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 007.JPG
    2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 013.JPG
    Adelaide.JPG

sandracul

This little girl has stolen my heart she is just so good , she just is so easy going with everyone and everything ,, she can wrestle with the boys and have fun" but her true love is EFFY they do everything together :) . Effy is like her big sis who she looks up too . This princess will brighten up anybody’s day and put a smile on your face so whoever gets her will be very lucky, :D .
    SAM_0520.JPG

sandracul

This girl is sooo good she is so sociable with everybody that comes to the house , my sister was up today and she had her dog with her (big ) Adelaide wanted to play with her but the rest hid ,, she is always playing with the boys and loves to cuddle up to effy too :D , this little princess is sooo cute and adorable ,,,
    Adi havin a rest,,.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Well Miss Adelaide you look like you have got a big bigger …in the right way …don’t want you having a figure complex…Rossi is missing his little torment of a soulmate….and Tess misses her girlie time. Will be up to see you soon and will bring something pink!

sandracul

This princess is ready for her new castle and her prince to take her away !! :lol: . Adelaide or ( Adi ) as my 2 girls call her is doing really well she still likes to show the boys who’s the boss she really can put them boys in their place , but she has a cute side to her and when you give her a little attention she LOVES it , every time my husband comes in she rolls over to get her tummy rubbed and if he doesn’t see her she gives a little bark as if to say " hey over here " its soooo cute to see :lol: .. My husband thinks she is special ,, but aren’t they all ;)
    Adi wants a treat too ,,.JPG

sandracul

I brought Adi over to my in laws on Saturday ,, they are thinking about getting a dog and i wanted to see how they were with a pup. They absolutely loved her my father in law was playing with her in the back garden :lol: , so funny to see him with a little pup sooo cute together !! My mother in law loved having her on her lap she couldn’t get over how cute and good she was. Conal and Ryan my nephews kept begging their mam and dad to get a dog ,, don’t think my brother in law was impressed :x he he . Adi really loved being away from the boys and didn’t miss them one bit she was loving ALL the attention.. :D . "Told yous she is a little princess".,.,
    see even sits to eat her food ..JPG

sandracul

Well had to get this little girl her pretty pink "cat" collar , as you can see she loves posing anyway but with her pink collar she looks really nice. :P . I love getting them collars they always look much older with collars on ( or maybe its just me ) When this little girl has to go to her new home their will be broken hearts in my house,, :( .
    Posing with her pretty pink collar !.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

This great little girl meet her forever family last night and she goes off with her big brother Axel this saturday….

kaydoyle

This little angel went off to her new home today :D Looking forward to loads of updates ;)

Nic

Just wanted to give you an update on how Adelaide (new name Daisy) and Axel (new name Buster) are doing. They have settled in very well to our house. Daisy is little lady who is full of personality and kisses!! Buster is a gentle baby who loves cuddling with his sister. Already we cant imagine our house without them. They are full of energy and fun and love chasing around the house first thing in the morning. :)
    Imported Photos 00007.JPG
    Imported Photos 00001.JPG

kaydoyle

More of this fab pair :D
    ana.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.