6 terrier x puppies

6 terrier x puppies

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings 6 terrier x puppies

• This topic has 10,356 voices and 100 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Mutley

Oh they are so sweet! I can see it is an equally stressful time for Indianna, as it is for their foster Mammy! :lol: Great to see them looking so chirpy. Doing a great job! :)

Indianna

:( Your words ring true Mutley. I have to tell myself off regularly and try not to pester the DID Six’s foster people :oops: . They have enough to do but I was getting a bit anxious as the ‘Six’ were so close to page two and I was on the brink :? . Luckily their foster person beat me to it :P . I was very happy to see them back at the top of the page – hurragh!!! :D Happy again. Don’t they look great, I could run away with them, having collected Trixie and Effie on route :lol:

jenbear

They are super cute and great to see them thriving.

Do you know what kind of the dogs the parents are?

It’s great to see them doing so well after their hard start to life. I’ve been following their story from the start.

carol08

O,M,G look at my tiny babys that is dee being licked by dora how they have grown thats dots with the white face looks like dolly thinking and dasiy lying down so donimo is hideing some were bet it hard 2 get all 6 to stay easy 4 a pic

lora2509

its great they are doing so well and they just look like such babies :) id take them all ! hopefully they will be all in their forever and ever homes real soon :)

janeflan

i have these babies and i have to say im having great fun with them there walking around and play fighting now , and they take little darts of runs there so funny to look at , there coming on great so i will keep an up date and get more photo’s of them ASAP

Indianna

:D Running around and play fighting, how wonderful. I can imagine how funny they are. Proper little puppies now, all happy and excited, everything being an big adventure – great! Very much looking forward to the photos.

kaydoyle

More pics of these little beautys :D
    oct pups 636.jpg
    oct pups 642.jpg
    oct pups 643.jpg
    oct pups 644.jpg
    oct pups 645.jpg

Indianna

:D Here are the usual questions. Who is ‘on’ (heading for) the electrical cable :o and who is lying with back legs still on a step, what a place to fall asleep! :shock: They are all totally adorable and I love the picture with them all cosy in their bed enjoying the heat from the fire :lol: , thank you for the posting.

carol08

my gosh look at daisy geting up 2 all sorts that her at the wire and her trying to climb on the chair to think she was the sick one now she full of engery they look great still only 5 one always manges to hide :D :D :D

janeflan

Yeah there all getting bigger now and its so hard to get them to stay easy , dots is very funny she wont stay easy at all she love running around in the sitting room and when i call her name she knows it and comes back to me there very clever already ,there gettin so big and i will defo try get a picture with 6 of them in asap

carol08

they all look so cute but dots has the extra special look about her she was my daughters favorite if my girls had got there way they would of keeping all them :shock: :shock: id would of needing 2 jobs just for pups alone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they look great thanks for updates and looking after them so well d,i,d have a great team of people

Tazzer

Aww just reading the story of thesepuppes…disgusted at anuyone who could just drop them in the garden knock and run! If that was me I would be honest and knock on the door and ask for help and admit I could not cope. Disgraceful and dont get me started on the DSPCA…terrible response.

So glad these little minchkins are getting on great, I hope they all get forever home soon!

Indianna

:D Its good to see the DID Six at the top of page one (where they should be), they are great and I love reading about them.

Jenny

Likewise Indianna and we love reading your posts :D

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.