Two KerryBlues in need

Two KerryBlues in need

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Two KerryBlues in need

• This topic has 874 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    martinacarey

Hi Guys

A lady has come to me with a problem and I would like to ask anyone here for any advice I can give her. She is moving and has two 13 year old female Kerryblues that she can’t take with her. I don’t know exact details as to why she can’t but I’m more worried about the two dogs and what their options are. She would like them to be rehomed together but at 13 years old I don’t see that being an option but maybe I’m wrong. Does anyone know who she can get in touch with or who can point her in the right direction? Please if anyone knows of anything please post here or pm me. Thanks

Ilovedogs

There is a kerry blue rescue in Ireland, not sure of the location, if you go onto irishcaninepress.net it will give their details. The contact details for the rescue are fionnuala 0868750614 and their email address is glenfitor@esatclear.ie, hope this is of some help to you.

Anonymous

Post them up here! You never know!!!!

lainey

Hi Martina

Ash Animal Sanctuary near Blessington are particularly good at taking older dogs. Might be worth checking them out.

It must be heartbreaking to have to let them go after 13 years. :(

I hope things work out for them.

martinacarey

Thanks for the help I’ll pass this info on to the woman and if she wants me to post them on here too I’ll stick them up.

jojo20

Aw its awful for oap doggies to be uprooted this late in life, maybe the owner could consider contributing to their costs if a rescue centre takes them on?! Like the way people can sponsor dogs not suitable for rehoming! Keep us updated if ya can :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.