Twinkle 6 Week JRT X…HOMED

Twinkle 6 Week JRT X…HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Twinkle 6 Week JRT X…HOMED

• This topic has 832 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    yoddy

Hee hee you all thought I was Twix but foster Mama just kept calling me Twinkle and I like that name. I’m a quiet little girl and love being rocked to sleeps while foster mama sings ‘Twinkle twinkle little star’ in my ear. When I’m snoring :oops: she slips me in beside my teddy bottle and I sleep happy. I love heat and LOVE my hot water bottle. I was slower to walk than my brothers but now I’m skipping around everywhere and having loads of fun. I give the best cuddles too and give loads of licks and don’t (often) bite foster mama. I’m a gentle little girl but I can still fight my brothers but then they nip my ears and I cry. :( Mama Tessa doesn’t play much with me – she’s an Irish mama and prefers her boys! :roll: I like playing with toys. I love Goldie and sit at the puppy gate just staring at her – I don’t go out ’cause she makes growly noises at me, but I still love her. I hope you like my little photos and maybe someone would like to live with me in a few weeks. Bye bye for now.
    IMG_2477.JPG
    IMG_2473.JPG
    IMG_2468.JPG

Indianna

Yes :P

kaydoyle

:D :lol:

yoddy

Hee hee I didn’t get out of bed hardly at all today. :? The heating was on all day and I had my teddy bottle so I was just so cosy wosy in my blankie that I hardly came out. I forgot to say yesterday that I also like to eat shoelaces. I hope that’s a real good thing and helps me get a lovely family.

Indianna, foster mam said she’d pop me in a matchbox and send me over special delivery to you for a cuddle. I think I’d like to swing on a sporran but the bagpipes might scare me.
    Kissies to everyone – have to go back to teddy now. Bye Bye
    IMG_2512.JPG
    IMG_2471.JPG

Indianna

Make sure your foster Mam packs your match box so it’s nice and cosy toastie because it is wet, windy, sleety and horrible here :x Plenty of cuddles awaiting you and ALL bagpipes banned so fear not ;)

yoddy

Ooohh….I’m reserved…..wonder will they cuddle me?
    IMG_2545.JPG

Indianna

They better had, we will be watching :shock: :lol:

yoddy

Twinkle went off to her forever home yesterday. She packed her little bag, said goodbye to the family and off she went. She is going to live in Cork so will have to practice barking with a Cork accent! :o Her mam will be home all day with her and I reckon there will be a lot of cuddling going on! :D :D They also love the heat, so Twinkle will settle in well. :shock: She will have a gentle labrador to learn the ropes from. She will have a great life and has DID cousins to meet and play with…..Dash and Wiley watch out there’s a new kid in town!! :D :D :P
    IMG_2542.JPG

df77

Wowser you little cutie patootie!

‘Spose with a mammy like Tessa, how could you be anything but cutie cute!

kaydoyle

Happy endings & meeting DID cousins :D
    IMG_5255.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg

Indianna

:shock: I see you have your mother’s ears ;) What a pretty little thing you are but what are you like all tucked up in your blankets :lol:

yoddy

Great to see Twinkle (??? has there been a christening yet?) arrived safely in Cork and is settling into her new life. Herself and Dash are so similar in coloring…..bet there will be plenty of mischief in the future. Keep the updates coming…..will be exciting to see how big she grows. Doris, I’d say you get nothing done in the house now that you are on puppy duty! Give her a kiss from Dublin. xx

Linda8

Twinkle, you are such a little cutie :) http://youtu.be/2l3-J2fhRR0

yoddy

I got a beautiful surprise Easter week – a card and photos from Twinkle’s mam, Doris. I’ve scanned the photos below. Well the news….she is now named Chibi (which means ‘little one’ in Japanese). She is a live wire and loves her fur sister Kerri (and stealing her chews) but Kerri (who’s 13 years) is very calm with her. Her Dad loves her and has built her a play pen and a little outdoor house so she can pop in one door and out the other. She’s running up the stairs and basically getting up to all the usual puppy mischief. :D She is a complete joy, her Mam and Dad adore her and she’s now part of their doggie family.
    Thanks so much Doris for the update – I know others will be delighted to see our little girl so happy. xxxxx
    Twinkle002.jpg
    Twinkle001.jpg

kaydoyle

:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.