Tuc 6 Week JRT X Chihuahua*HOMED*

Tuc 6 Week JRT X Chihuahua*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tuc 6 Week JRT X Chihuahua*HOMED*

• This topic has 1,483 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    yoddy

I’ve so much news! First we got a bath!! That was something! Mam kept smelling us all evening, cause she said we smelt yummy. :? Then yesterday we went to the pet shop and got our new collars – we hate them. But everyone in the shop loved us. I got sick on mam on the way home :lol: Then I went for a visit yesterday to meet my new family and I’m reserved!! :P :D They have a mini JRT called CJ and she’s gonna be my sister. I’ll have a human mum, dad and brother too. I gave them all licky kisses on their faces, even though I’d been sick :o CJ was lovely and gentle and I hope we’ll play loads together. I’ll miss Tubby but he’ll be ok. I’m going to my new home on Monday…I’ll let mam keep smelling me until then. :roll: Thanks for the birthday wishes – Mam forgot it was our birthday until she read your post Indianna. :cry: Today we got some jam on our toast and it was yummy…hope I get toast and butter and jam for breakfast in my new home….Sonia are you listening?? ;)
    IMG_2646.JPG

Indianna

I AM SURE YOU WILL GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE FROM YOUR FAMILY. Remember to let us jnow how you get along ;)

sonia

Hi tuc
    Well we were delighted to meet you and yvonne yesterday and we wanted to keep you straight away.cj loved playing with you we can’t wait till Monday to take you home it will be sad leaving your brother but we promise
    You loads of playtime with cj we’ll look after you ( and give you toast and jam)

maggie

Aww. All the best in your new home. Sounds like you’ve landed on your paws there. :D

yoddy

Bitter sweet day…Tuc has just left with his Dad and brother for his new home. I know he’ll be well looked after by humans and by CJ. Very weepy saying goodbye to my little boy……have a long and happy life. Please let us know how you’re doing every once in a while. Would love to see what you look like ‘all grown up’. xxxxxxxx
    IMG_2664.JPG
    IMG_2663.JPG
    IMG_2662.JPG

sonia

Ah of course we will keep in touch xx
    Tuc has settled in very well,he went for a walk with his new sister cj today and loved it he wants to copy everything she does,we went to the pet shop then went visiting so he’s very tired and is sleeping now under cj’s blanket talk soon xxx

sonia

1428345076361740321364.jpg

yoddy

Ah that’s lovely. He was always a friendly fella so I felt he’d be fine with you all spoiling him! Thanks for the update. Hope CJ wasn’t too put out when it came to bedtime and Tuc was still there! :D Yvonne

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Ah Yvonne what a bitter sweet time…….but do take credit that without all your care and nursing these little people would not be here to enjoy a new life and bring all the fun and friendship to another household ;)
    You will have to keep a diary of all your foster children :P
    It should be called the Little People Club.

kaydoyle

Tuc & his sister Cj :D
    IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2932.JPG

kaydoyle

:D
    IMG_2921.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG

kaydoyle

IMG_2929.JPG

kaydoyle

IMG_2933.JPG

yoddy

Sonia what Fab photos! (Thanks for text photo xx). They look like great little buddies. Tuc looks so happy and content. That’s made my day. :D :D :D

df77

Soooo cute… Just adorable x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.