Sol..4 month old GSD X Husky puppy

Sol..4 month old GSD X Husky puppy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Adopt a Dog or Pup Sol..4 month old GSD X Husky puppy

• This topic has 821 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    carg

In foster with Jen who will update soon.. :)
    image.jpg

kaydoyle

Big baby…settling in well :D
    th.jpg
    th2.jpg
    th3.jpg

Niamh26

Hiya! I have a 4 month old GSD pup and Im looking to get him a ‘brother’ Is sol ok with other dogs?

kaydoyle

Thanks Niamh…this boy is in foster with 2 other dogs & is great…could you please fill in an adoption application form & our homing team will be in touch…

http://dogsindistressforms.org/adopt-a- … tion-form/

Niamh26

hiya thanks all filled in :)

JenB

So Sol has been with us for 3 and bit weeks now and is settling in well.
    Niamh26, he is in foster with my two dogs and has settled with them great :) This big boy loves his food and is really clever. He has mastered sitting and waiting for his food now, and sitting down as soon as the treats come out! We weighed him the week we got him into foster and he was a whopping 22kgs!! So he will be a big boy once he is done growing.
    He loves kids too, but is big and clumsy so is best suited to a home with older children (My son is 12).
    Sol isn’t 100% toilet trained yet, but as he is very clever I’m hoping he will be fully trained soon! He loves getting out for walks and sniffing around. He is very good on the lead when he is walked on his own, but when walked with my two, he has a bit more confidence and pulls a bit. But no more than mine!
    All in all he is a great boy who is coming along well. He would need someone with husky/GSD experience and I feel wouldn’t be suitable for a first time owner. If you have any questions please ask! :)
    IMAG2844.jpg
    IMAG2834.jpg
    IMAG2938.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.