Ruby-Update-2yrs On

Ruby-Update-2yrs On

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ruby-Update-2yrs On

• This topic has 60 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    clairef

What a fantastic picture thanks so much :D

Medic4622

Just a update for Ruby.

When our little 16yr old yorkie died i found the house very empty, and decided to adopt rather than buy a pup as time with a pup can be very demanding in its own way. I felt I didn’t have time for a pup and I knew there were plenty of dogs needing a home. We have had Ruby now or 18 months. Ruby has settled in very and now were I go she goes. She is thriving, bit of a fussy eater but dines well on meat and veg. She has been a breath of fresh air getting me up and out as she can be demanding when she wants to go for walk. She loves a tennis ball and would run to Dublin to retrieve it. As I sit and write this update my every move is being monitored in case I go to the door and she missed the opportunity to go out. Ruby loves company and is a very affectionate dog, and always greets us with a ‘smile’ when we come in I hope this little update will inspire others to adopt a dog.

Paul
    Ruby Collage 2.jpg

kaydoyle

Fantastic update…thank you….hopefully it will encourage others to adopt ;)

Jaconi13

Thank you for the lovely update, Ruby will always be our No1 foster. She really has landed on her feet with you,

Medic4622

You can use the story and photo on your facebook page if you want.

P

LuvMyFurKids

Amazing photos of your little lady well done on adopting her

kaydoyle

Thank you ;)

Medic4622

Hi Guys just an update on Ruby.

Ruby has been with us 2 yrs today and is still full of life. Ruby took a while to settle in and still looks for comfort by standing against you leg in the most bizarre way.

She loves a tennis ball and would go to the end of the earth for one.

One thing she wont do is walk in the rain or even go for a toilet break outside in the rain but if you bring out a garden hose she would let you soak her all day as she chases the water.

I know there are may ‘happy endings’ but this little lady is special to us and we are proud to say we rescued a dog.

Thanks DID
    Ruby Collection_AutoCollage_15_Images.jpg

kaydoyle

Fab :D

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.