Re: Comet 18 month old Terrier X.ref. 538 *HOMED*

Re: Comet 18 month old Terrier X.ref. 538 *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Re: Comet 18 month old Terrier X.ref. 538 *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,274 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    annieo

This little man arrived yesterday and is settling in.
    o1.jpg

Indianna

Little bright eyes :D

annieo

Well Oscar has been with us for a few days now and he has settled in so easily, he seems to have been well cared for previously and is a confident ,calm, friendly young gent.
    o2.jpg
    o3.jpg

annieo

Oscar is such a well behaved little man, he is fully house trained and loves snuggling up beside the nearest human on the sofa. His only mischievous trait so far has been his food location activities :) . He is such a tiny little man that he can actually walk INTO the dishwasher and he would do the same in the fridge if he got half a chance!
    o4.jpg
    o5.jpg
    o6.jpg

MessyNessy

Oh Oscar your little face! You’re such an adorable little fellow :D

annieo

This little man continues to charm everyone, we now think he is a little older than 9 months, more like 18 months which probably explains why he is such a well behaved little fellow, he is a little bit shy,as quiet as a mouse (we only heard his first bark yesterday), gentle and affectionate :D .
    WP_20141130_022.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Met this little man last night as he made a quick visit and he took my two girls and my two foster pups in his stride…..especially that all 4 wanted to check him out at the same time….so he is great with other dogs even ones he doesn’t know …he played and ran round the place with the rest of the gang in his element…

annieo

This sweet little man is going for his big op on Wednesday, paws crossed for him!
    WP_20141215_012.jpg
    WP_20141215_024.jpg

Indianna

Well young man, a very smart (and I mean that on every level) PATTERDALE :P :P :P Your surgery will happen without you knowing anything about it and you will be back with your foster family in the blink of an eye ;) I invite you to join the rest of my ever growing ‘secret’ list, e.g. everyone else is also on it :roll:

Mutley

Oscar, hope all goes well for your op on Wednesday. I was also thinking there was Patterdale in you….very handsome chap! Helping out with the prewash of the dishwasher is most important and should go to the top of your CV. ;)

annieo

Thanks for the good wishes Indianna and Mutley, our little man came home safe and well yesterday evening thanks to our great vet Mark and his team in South Dublin vets :D . He was a bit wobbly but his little tail managed lots of wags when he saw his foster family again and his appetite is as good as ever. Still coming to terms with the cone, but it hasn’t interfered with his pre wash activities ;) .
    ocone.jpg
    ocone1.jpg

Indianna

Smiley eyes :) Glad your surgery has been and gone and you will lose the cone very soon ;)

annieo

Yahay, stitches out this morning,no more cone, freedom to explore the dishwasher properly…..
    WP_20141215_030.jpg

kaydoyle

What a cute little face :D

Mutley

That will be more comfortable for you Comet! Adorable with or without a cone of course. Now to catch up on your kitchen chores! :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.