Marshall…3yr old Cocker Spaniel…*HOMED*

Marshall…3yr old Cocker Spaniel…*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Marshall…3yr old Cocker Spaniel…*HOMED*

• This topic has 1,079 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Marshall…3yr old Cocker Spaniel…this poor boy came into our care this week…he was in shocking condition….he had to be sedated for 2 hours in order to shave him..he weighed 19.5kgs and after being shaved he is now 17.5kgs…he is a super little boy with a fab temperment …he is full of kisses and loves company…he is great with other dogs….a special thanks to Kate for transporting this boy and taking care of him…
    pizap.com14233282916271.jpg

lainey

Marshall has been with us since the lovely Kate had his awful coat sorted out :o . My feeling is that he is a lot younger than 6 – judging by his playfulness and his teeth – I would think he is no older than 3 at most :-).

He is the most affectionate, snuggly dog who has a very gentle nature. He has the stubborn, tenacious traits of the cocker spaniel :lol: so a home with adults only and preferably with some experience of the breed would be best for him. Marshall also needs a home where somebody is home most of the day as he just LOVES company. He is very good with other dogs, hasn’t quite made up his mind about the cats yet (we have 6) so maybe no small furries would be best!!!

A large dog for the breed, he has a coat like velvet and, when his hair grows back in again he will have the most stunning coat!

He takes treats very gently, enjoys his food but takes his time over it and eats happily with my dogs. He sits and waits his turn – ever so polite is this boy! His favourite things are walks, playing with the other dogs, his teddy bears, flying in and out the cat flap :oops: , sitting on your lap, having his ears stroked (they are impossible to resist!) and making a "den" for himself on the sofa with every cushion he can find :-).

Marshall has had a tough start in life and he really looks forward to finding the perfect home where he can get all the attention he lacked previously :-).
    Marshall 150.JPG
    Marshall 161.JPG

lainey

After a long trek in the rain this morning, all the dogs fell asleep and I had a sneaky nap on the sofa. This is the face I woke up next to!!!!!

Marshall is really beginning to settle and his gentle nature is becoming more and more apparent. Initially, he was a little bewildered and befuddled by all the changes in his world but he is gaining in confidence with every day and every hug :-).
    IMG_0196[1].JPG

kaydoyle

So cute :lol:

LuvMyFurKids

What a stunning looking boy…you can just see how soft he is in his photos

carlylong

Just had to comment on the photos… he is absolutely gorgeous! I love love love the close up! What a gorgeous fella!

kaydoyle

Marshalls happy ever after :D
    mars2.jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    mars.jpg
    mars4.jpg
    mars3.jpg

kaydoyle

Stunning :D
    cha.jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    cha2.jpg
    cha3.jpg
    cha4.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.