Lulu..1 year old Shih Tzu X *HOMED*

Lulu..1 year old Shih Tzu X *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Lulu..1 year old Shih Tzu X *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,205 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    stk78

Lulu had her spay done today, and she’s feeling a bit sorry for herself! However, true to form, she’s been as sweet and docile a patient as anyone could wish for. As she’s so biddable, we’ve let her sleep off the effects of the anesthesia without the awful Cone of Shame (closely watched, of course!), and she has left her sutures alone. No doubt she’ll be back to her cheeky, sunny self by tomorrow! :D

Many thanks to Claire Ann for picking her up and dropping her back home today. Like they say, it takes a village to spay a puppy! :lol:
    luluspay.jpg

stk78

Well, our little gremlin is off to start her new life! She’s gone to a 5 Star home, where she is going to be the centre of her new mammy’s universe.

Her crate is packed away….the things we found hidden in there! Shirts and socks and shoes and other stolen little bits and bobs. :lol: What a little weirdo she is! The Fat Westie is a wondering where she’s gone to. The house seems quiet without my little shadow. There were more than a few tears shed, but knowing she’s going to her new life happy, healthy and full of confidence makes the goodbye a little easier. She’s going to make her new mammy very happy, and I know her new mammy is going to love her to the moon and back!

So, so long, little Lulu-bean! Thanks for hanging out with us awhile. We can’t wait to hear all about your adventures! (and stop stealing all the socks!)

xxxx
    lulu bye!.jpg

maggie

Wishing Lulu joy on the next happy leg of her life.

I hope you are ok, foster mum. It’s apparent why you take a little dote like Lulu in, yet it must still be tough letting her go. You and others do such a fantastic work for our otherwise forgotten and let down fur friends.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.