Logging In Advice

Logging In Advice

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Logging In Advice

• This topic has 518 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Hi can anyone tell me if they have to log on every time I get onto the Forum……even when I click the box to automatically log me in when I open the website its still not working for me…..is anyone else have this problem or know how to correct it?
    Cheers

Jenny

Yes, it’s something to do with the upgrade of the site and will be put right shortly.

LuvMyFurKids

Cheers Jenny ….thought I was going a bit mad!!!!!

lainey

I thought I was going mad too……I was giving out ding dong merrily to myself when I was logging in for the 10th time today only to find this thread and I realised I’ve not quite gone round the twist yet!

The site is brilliant by the way – I especially love the fact that the photos come up against every item. Thanks to all who made it happen.

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Sorry to all concerned but we are upgrading the site and trying to merge the forum with the main site , which is what it should have been to start with.
    Also once we get there when you upload an update or photo it will transfer to the whole site.
    Also all application forms will be just a click, fill in and send.
    We are trying to make it more user friendly and more educational and welfare orientated with lots more information and alternative remedies available.
    Please stick with us.
    Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.