Lilly ref 67…10yr old Terrier X – HOMED

Lilly ref 67…10yr old Terrier X – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Lilly ref 67…10yr old Terrier X – HOMED

• This topic has 2,653 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Ref 67. Lilly Surrendered as the owner is elderly and unable to manage her. Female, terrier brown. Approx 10 years old and seems to have hearing difficulties. She enjoys her comfort and takes things at a slow comfortable pace.

If you would like to rescue this dog please go to the "rescue a dog" section in the tabs at the top of this page or click here [url:2ndnhlup]http://www.dogsindistress.org/adopta-dog/[/url:2ndnhlup]
    There you will find information on the rescue procedure including the adoption application form.
    lilp.jpg

sarahjane

Any news in this little lady?

kaydoyle

This little lady is gone into foster with Claire (who adopted Muffin last year) , thanks a million, who will update soon :D Thanks to herself and SarahJane (who adopted Abby & Buster)….between them they are giving her a 2nd chance by looking after her and sponsoring her…thanks so much :D

blueindigo

Fantastic generosity Claire and Sarah Jane :D It renews ones faith in humanity. Now all we need is a forever family for this little lady who is in this situation through nobody’s fault. There are great advantages to the Golden Oldies folks :D Fianna

kaydoyle

This picture would do your heart good…thanks ladies :D

The poor little pet must have been so uncomfortable and in pain as she had ingrown nails…thanks to Claire she has had a manicure and all sorted now :D

Also a big thanks to Caroline and Natasha for collecting this little lady at a moments notice :D
    lo.jpg

danemark

Bless her little heart, thank you for giving her another chance, it is such a worry when one grows too old to look after one’s four legged family :)

sarahjane

Ah I have tears in my eyes here. Bless her the little baby. Don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. So glad she’s safe now :)

danemark

Is there any news of a forever family for little Lilly?

sarahjane

How is this baby getting on?

Pearsonc

Hi lily is doing ok. Life is a bit more difficult for her because she’s deaf and elderly! She is house trained and a gentle soul. She would love a quiet gentle forever home.enjoys her daily walks and potters around the garden.

sarahjane

Oh bless her. The little baby. Glad she’s doing ok :)

kaydoyle

:D
    2.jpg

kaydoyle

This little lady has stolen her foster families hearts….she is now home….I just love people that take a chance on the oldies….they have so much to give…thank you :D

Indianna

I am so very happy to read that this dear little dog is safe in her very own home with her very own family. Great, great news :D

Jenny

Great news :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.