In memory of Zag, Dustin and Sockie..

In memory of Zag, Dustin and Sockie..

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory In memory of Zag, Dustin and Sockie..

• This topic has 1,497 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dogluvers

Bad news!!!! These 4 puppies have had the worst dose of worm i have ever seen…… And unfortunatly poor Zag didn’t make it he died last night…..R.I.P. little man run free at the bridge and say hello to Huggy Minie and my beautiful Moe!!!! Zig is holding his own but was the stronger of the 2 … And my to darlings are now in the vet too Sockie and dustin so please say a prayer and keep them in you thoughts poor sockie is very weak so needs lots a prays for her…. Keep fighting my darlings life will only get better…… X X X X

Socket

Oh no! That’s awful… Poor Zag… R.I.P. little guy…. :(
    I have Sockie and Dustin in my thoughts, c’mon Sockie you can make it….

Socket

Any news?

dogluvers

so so sad :( poor little Sockie just Passed away!!! Another one thats just to special to be on this earth with us… Run free my little treasure and dance with the angels over the bridge with your lovely little brother Zag and my Huggy bear, Enine and the beautiful Moe…. Keep your watch over your brothers Dustin and Zig and help them better….. Always in our thoughts… R.I.P. little ones… :cry: :cry: :cry: X X
    Dustin and Zig are holding there own at the moment so please please more prayers and thoughts needed… Wish them the very best of luck in getting better….

Everyone this is all cos someone DIDN’T worm the puppies and they were just riddled so everyone ALWAYS remember how important it is to Worm and Vax your doggies and puppies.. ;) ;) ;)

That is awful sad :( sorry to hear that terrible news.R.I.P Little Pups

Socket

The poor petal…. so so sad.
    You’re in good hands at the bridge Sockie- my Xena will watch over you.

mexican1974

So sad to hear about your little dogs, from talking to you last night we knew how fond of them you were. hopefully the rest will pull through it

Gerry,Jenny,Conor,Andrew

Mullingar

poor little babies, such sad news. :( Dustin and Zig Im praying for you.

Poor little babies :( Im praying for you little zig and dustin x x

RIP Sockie and Zag. All my prayers are with Zig and Dustin. xxx

dogluvers

Poor little Dustin Died late last night he had been doing well and holding his own but he took a turn for the worst last night and unfortunatly didn’t make…… Run Free Little Dustin through the fields and over the bridge with your lovely little sister and brother and all our other furry friends that are running free….
    R.I.P. little one always in our thoughts and hearts :cry: :cry: :cry:

heartbreaking. :( how is little zig holding up?

dogluvers

Little Zig seams to be doing well and holding his own the last we heard thank god!!!

dogluvers

Just got an update and Zig pulled through and went to his new home today!!!!!! :D :D :D The best of luck little man your a fighter and i wish you all the very best in life…………. XXXXXXXXXXX :!:

Caitriona

So sorry to read about Zag, Dustin and Sockie.
    R.I.P little boys. :(
    Hope Zig will be ok.

Caitriona.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.