Hetti – 10 mth old jrt – HOMED

Hetti – 10 mth old jrt – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Hetti – 10 mth old jrt – HOMED

• This topic has 3,217 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl is being picked up by Keara in the morning who will give her b&b until Niamh can take her on Monday :D Thanks a million ladies ;)

Indianna

You can stop worrying now little puppy dog – you are in safe hands. ;)

Keara

I minded Lady last night. She did not respond to ‘Lady’ at all….

Lady is above all affectionate, she loves to lick or to sit on your knee. When walking her (3 walks all off lead!) she sometimes jumps to my hand – I’ve no idea why. She was quite intimidated by passing dogs, she tried to climb up me – but she always survived the encounters gracefully. She snuggled beside me on the couch with me this morning while I stroked her gorgeous silky fur coat.

Lady hates to be alone – she actually left her dinner to follow me out of the kitchen. She crys a little in the kitchen unless I’m touching her. So I think a busy house or a very loving owner who is around a lot may suit her.

It took Lady some time to adjust to us- she was absolutely loving and affectionate but also cowered when we raised food plates, or garden sticks – her fear of me passed very quickly, and there was no cowering at all today.

Lady was excellent in the car, keeping to the passenger seat obediently. In fact she is so eager to please in general that she is naturally an obedient dog. She does not know ‘sit’ or ‘heel’, yet in an effort to please she walked right beside me for hours in the park this morning.

She’s a dog I’d come to love deeply, I know she’d be very loyal and is beautifully gentle.

Indianna

:) I am so happy this lovely little puppy dog is with decent people, she probably thinks she is dreaming. Your dreams will take you to your very own family and your foster person is preparing your path towards that goal and every bit as important, DID will always watch over you.

oliveflynn

She is a lovely little dog. I saw her at the pound on Saturday. She was so cute. She kept licking my fingers through the bars on her cage. Its such a sad story that her owner died…she must be heartbroken. Shes a really sweet dog.

niamhicles

hi all ,
    now this gorgeous lady is staying with me and i have to say , she really is a dote :) so so so affectionate just loves a cuddle , had her walking most of yesterday and she will not wander far as keara was saying she is great off the lead just wants to stay beside you , she is a bit weary of other dogs but a very human orientated littel girl, she got on fine with smaller dogs tho , my mum has a female yorkie and a male terrier mix and she got on fine with the yorkie , but the terrier not so much , i think she may be coming into heat :roll: so tiny the terrier just couldnt keep away from her so she got a little snappy , but with the female dogs she was great :D, and yes ive noticed she hasnt responded to lady at all , so ive been calling her MISSY ,as i keep calling her "little missy" , so i think missy migt work ok :),

so far there has been only one accident in teh house and all the rest have been outside, she even goes to the back door to be let out so i think theer definitly was some training there before, she slept sound tru the night (in my bed) :lol: ill have to see will she sleep downstairs on her own tonight and i will update soon , with pics of this gorgeous girl :)

niamhicles

hi all ,

this little girl is definitly in heat im guessing the first stage , so i can see why she is cranky with male dogs :roll: , ive had to throw covers on my sofas as i know how much she just loves to sit beside me she really is an affectionate little girl im falling in love with her every minute i spend with her! she has had no accidents in the house at all today :D
    i havnt got a pic of her just yet but i promise ill hav one or 2 up tomorrow of this little "missy"

niamhicles

this girl is great i cant say enough about her , i left her for a few hours when i went to work today and when i got back there wasnt even 1 little accident :D
    she also met my 7 year old nephew today and adorded him :D
    she is doing great , loves her cuddles and loves to give you kisses

as promised here are some photos of this little missy
    dosing off as im on laptop

chillin out at my mums

having a cuddle with my brother

Indianna

:) Lovely images of a pretty little dog, she is at least safe and cared for.

niamhicles

well this girl is just great … is really coming out of her shell !!!
    she loves to play with her toys and lets me know when she need to to toilets :D

and adores cuddles .. she is still very timid and a little shy but i think thats just her nature ! she is eating well and is getting used to her walks , she walks right beside you when off the lead and is eager to please she really really loves people !! so far she has been grand with dogs , (female ones) males not so much but thats just cos the poor girl is i heat at the moment :(

so so far this girl is the perfect little missy and anybody would be lucky to have her cuddles up beside them :)

niamhicles

this little girl has gone to her forever home :D
    im delighted but am really going to miss her she is everything you would ever want in a furry friend !!

im sure she will be very very happy in her lovely new home and i hope to hear updates soon !!!

good luck little girl !!

ps…. her new name will be daisy :)

pmcg

Hetti now called Daisy had no problem traveling approx 30 miles to her new home. She was nervous at first. When we got home she ran around the house and garden checking out everywhere. Then she decided to do a spot of sun bathing – on my deck chair :lol: She enjoyed a bath and loved being massaged and rubbed dry. Put her to be 11.30pm. Howled like a banshee and barked ’til 4am . Then settled. It was her first night. Second night howled for half hour. Third night howled for 5 mins. Success :D Enjoys her walks. Shes in heat at the moment so can’t bring her to beach or fields to run yet. The only person she has’nt taken to is my husband. Barks and grows at him. He’s not impressed :( as dogs always get on well with him. She’ll come round in her own time. Will send pics soon. Shes a dream of a little dog. Niamh did a great job with her. Thanks to everyone

niamhicles

im delighted to hear this little lady is gettin on well and im happy she is sleeping at night hehe i think i had her a bot spoiled with my bed :lol:
    im sure she will come around to noel very soon , she seemed great with him the day she left with you both … she can be a strange little girl ;) … hope to see updates and pics of this girl whenever you get a chance, she is a wonder of a little dog !

pmcg

Well, Daisy is indeed making herself at home. Shes acting like a real little puppy too. Chewing the TV remote control :o and a few other things, even though she has a dozen toys and chews to play with. She just gives one big howl at night (thats saying goodnight to us) and then sleeps until morning. We have a kennel in the garden and she lies on its roof and laps up the sun. She is fully house trained. Since we got her she has’nt had as much as one accident in the house :D. She is still a little bit wary of people but is doing fine. The pictures will follow – sometime………

niamhicles

im delighted to hear she is making herself at home !! such a great little girl full of personality :)
    cant wait to hear more updates on this precious lil one !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.