Food samples

Food samples

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Food samples

• This topic has 781 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sassychick

Hi just wondering can anybody tell me where i can buy samples of origen or any other foods.My petshop doesnt do samples ive tried a few and i cant get them…Maybe the vets ??Any advice would be appreciated tanx :D

dogsrule

Perhaps not samples but the size of 400g from http://www.zooplus.co.uk. There’s a minimum purchase to get free delivery though.

geordie

kinsealy pet shop, posey row, malahide, gives some not sure about origen, but they gave me royal canine, science plan and jamesbeloved over last few months for my foster babies. hope this helps :)

wiv

Mollys.ie have a shop on 71 York Road, Dun Laoghaire but the sampls are around €5 for 400 grams. They might post some to you though. You can look it up on Mollys.ie

angjo

There is a big new pet shop in bray beside woodies in the outlet. They gave me some samples am unsure of the brand they gave me. Might be worth a try. :)

sassychick

Thanks everyone..that helps alot i live near kinsealey so will pop der first if not ill go online thanks again :D ;)

tara

i think thats MAXI ZOO in bray. they have a good brand called select gold (similar to royal canine) that they give free samples of no problem. they do a great puppy food with salmon in it thats great for their coats and sensitive tummies. :D

sassychick

I went over to kinsealey pet store today,the guy der told me to leave her on the boxer 26 from rc and mix about a quarter of a pouch of james wellbeloved wet food in really well and guess what she licked the bowl clean all her kibble gone !!!!!! :lol: Hopefully tings will keep up thanks again 4 the advice guys its good to know of the shops dat stock samples ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.