Discounted Group Dog training classes

Discounted Group Dog training classes

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Discounted Group Dog training classes

• This topic has 886 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    My 1st post here. Marie and Kathy have given me permission to post about upcoming classes that i’m running.
    i’m also happy to offer all DID dog owners and fosterers free advice if you have any questions with regard to your dogs behaviour.
    It’s fantastic work that you all do with helping these dogs find their forever homes and terrific to read all the happy endings from the adopters. Rescue dogs are very close to my heart having worked in shelters previously and i’m lucky to share my house with my now 10 year old Labrador Mix.

i’m offering DID dogs a special rate for group training classes. i run a puppy class ( starts MAY 9th)which is open for puppies 5 months and younger and also a Basic Adolescent Class for dogs 5 months and older.
    Current Fosterers are welcome to attend with their foster dogs for free and DID adopters are being offered the reduced rate of 60 euros for the 6 week course.
    classes are held indoors at Purrrfect Pets located on the Longmile Road , dublin 12.
    For more information you can visit my website at http://www.citizencanineireland.com
    kind regards,
    Emmaline

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

That is great Emmaline and thank you on behalf of DID.
    So now no excuses for not sorting out those problems with your dog and make their life and yours easier. ;)
    Lets hope lots of people take the opportunity to learn from a dogs point of view.

JoAnne

That is so kind Emmaline. I would be very interested in the basic obedience classes. Will check out the website. :D

stk78

just to chime in–
    we did training with emmaline and i can honestly say it changed our life! in fact, we had to go to the vet today (kennel cough….it’s going around, so be careful!), and she was astounded by how good our little man was. a far cry from the dog who would try to take the face off her if she so much as looked at him! :roll: she asked who we had gotten to help us with his handling issues, as clients are forever asking her to recommend a trainer and she never has a good answer. but our wee fella is a testament to emmaline’s techniques. so, hope you don’t mind, emmaline, but i gave her your name and number and she’s going to be recommending you from now on! :)

anyway, DO check out the classes. i can’t say enough good things about citizen canine!

THank you so much for referring me to your vet. I truly appreciate it. Delighted to hear that you are making such progress with your little guy but the real thanks is to you for doing the work at resolving the problems that you were having. Keep up the fantastic work. all my best,
    emmaline

julesm

Hi Emmaline, we have Yazz (GSD) in training classes at the moment and she is doing really well but our little staffie x is a stubborn mule who is really clever but a bit cranky. Would you think she would be suitable for group training? Kathy said you work miracles! It would be great for them not to rile each other up because separately they are both really good dogs! Mel is two years old.

Hi Julesm,
    I love the bull breeds and in fact my first every foster was a lovely female Pitbull named Womble, very sweet pooch.
    It is probably best to call me about your Mel and maybe you can give me specifics about what issues you would like to address. I can then advise you further and make a recommendation. My phone number is featured on my website. http://www.citizencanineireland.com
    Best,
    Emmaline

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.