Dewey 1 year old male Shih Tzu X Border Terrier*HOMED*

Dewey 1 year old male Shih Tzu X Border Terrier*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dewey 1 year old male Shih Tzu X Border Terrier*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,364 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    yongmei

Message from Dewey.

Was helping Sarah pack her case for school today. Don’t think she was too impressed but she gave me a huge hug. Wanted to go in the car to say goodbye at the bus but had to stay behind with Charlie. We had a lovely walks today and Sarah shared her sausages with me. I actually think she likes sausages more than I do.

Linda8

Dewey, visiting Auntie
    https://youtu.be/lhTEe3323FQ

yongmei

So Dewey or Ross as we called him departed for his forever home. Really happy for him as he deserves a fantastic home. Fabulous dog. Here is to lots of happy times for him and his new family. He is the cleverest dog I have ever met.

grainnec

Well Day 1 is over and we’re all besotted with "Olly" as we are calling him now :-) his name has been called so much today that he is responding to it already!!! We brought him home to get used to his new home and then had a walk to the beach where we found out he likes the sea and was a big hit with my sons friends. Poor fella was tired after his busy day, so chilled out in front of the TV with us.
    OLLY DAY 1.jpg

kaydoyle

Thank you…he looks very happy & relaxed :D

kaydoyle

:D
    IMAG1410.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.