Boxer X Stolen In Duleek

Boxer X Stolen In Duleek

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Boxer X Stolen In Duleek

• This topic has 1,173 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    suebrady

Answers to the name of Sonny.

1 year old Boxer x. Male. Neutered.

Stolen from our home in Garballagh, Duleek, Co. Meath on Sunday the 16th of November.

*REWARD OFFERED*

If anyone knows anything about his whereabouts please contact 0860717379

ASAP. Owners heartbroken.

dogluvers

Any word on the lovely Sonny!!! Ive been keeping my eye out on louth meath and monaghan website but nothing yet please everyone keep your fingers crossed for the safe return of Sonny!!!

animalhelper

Poor Sonny is still missing……. :cry:
    There has been absolutely no sign of him, all the pounds in Ireland now have his poster.
    It’s like he has just dissapeared, please everyone keep praying he gets back home, and please spread the word to everyone.

animalhelper

Just received the awful news that poor Sonny was knocked down and he didnt make it….. It was news i was dreading to hear. I prayed for a happy ending but it wasnt meant to be. He was buried yesterday at his favourite place, the farm.

R.I.P my lovely Sonny, your family are heartbroken. I’ll never forget how brave you were going in for your eye operation, you were one in a million. Run free…. xxxx

Thank you to EVERYONE for your help. It is very much appreciated by his owners and me.

Anonymous

Ah no that’s awful the por fella :( Run free at the bridge now..

R.I.P Little Sonny :cry: :(

dogluvers

Poor Sonny.. run free little man across the bridge and meet the rest of our lovely furry friends who we all miss so much… R.I.P. you brave man!!!

Caitriona

Oh no poor baby.

Rest in peace Sonny.

Caitriona. :cry:

ash

I am so sorry to hear about this poor boy. Kim, and of course his loving family, my heart goes out to you.

sezzie22

Ah god…..I am so sorry to hear that….RIP Sonny and my thoughts ar ewith both you Kim and his forever family, whom I am sure will miss him terribly….. :(

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.