Bobby – 10 mt old lab x collie – HOMED

Bobby – 10 mt old lab x collie – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Bobby – 10 mt old lab x collie – HOMED

• This topic has 5,252 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This fab guy is in foster with Carolyn who will update soon ;)
    bob.jpg

carlylong

Bobby, aka Bobman, bobs, bobob came to live with us last week. He is quite a nervous, timid boy but we are trying to bring him out of his shell. He is great with our other two, great in the car and has no issues with food at all, will happily share his dinner with me :D !! He is energetic and LOVES a good run around the field. Loves being cuddled & scratched. Will update more when we get to know each better ;)
    Bobs.jpg
    Bobs1.jpg
    Bobs3.jpg

carlylong

Chillin like a villain….
    Bobs2.jpg
    Bobs4.jpg
    Bobs6.jpg

carlylong

last one ;)
    Bobs5.jpg

carlylong

Hi Everyone,

Just a little update on my man Bobby- we had a great long weekend with him & our other two. Went on lots of walks in the forest and down the fields. He is such a good boy, doesn’t run off anywhere, will run 20 feet ahead and then come back to check you are still there & off he goes again although he does spend most of the time on our walks walking right beside myself & Paul, literally at our heels :D . He gets on great with with our 2 even though Bonnie doesnt make it easy on him :?

The photos I have taken just dont do Bobs justice, he is such a handsome man, he has a very intelligent face, I don’t know why but sometimes he does have a look of sadness in his eyes :( …. I think he is best suited to one person or a couple who can give him lots of attention and love and who will get this back from him tenfold.
    B1.jpg
    B2.jpg
    B3.jpg

carlylong

Some more pix of my handsome little man. He is such a good boy, I love him to bits. When I think of him for some reason I think of this song… you know the Rick Astley one!

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you…. :D :D :D :D

He has really settled in well with us & has completely come out of his shell. He is the perfect gentleman and a total ladies man. On walks he is so good, His recall is 100% perfect :D , he comes back every time although most of the time he will just trot along at your heel. He LOVES a good kiss & cuddle, If they are any women out there looking for love….. I think this just might be your man!!!
    Bobbys.jpg
    Bobbys1.jpg

tara

Ah Carolan he looks great, what a looker he is!!
    And he is smaller than i thought, would you say he is medium sized??

Mutley

Well how is Bobby (aka Bobman, bobs, bobob…no doubt has amassed many more aliases now! ;) ). I see he likes football, supervisory gardening and chilling with his peeps – a perfect all rounder! :D

carlylong

Bobs is just great, He feels so much like a member of the family that sometimes I forget we are fostering him so forget to update the website!

I really just love this little fella with all my heart. Strange as it sounds, when I look at him I can also see how much he loves me too. Such a nice feeling :D Whoever picks bobs to join their family is going to be really really really really lucky.

I will try and take some nice photos at the weekend as the ones I have uploaded really do not do him justice.

YvonneM

Hi
    Do you think Bobby would be okay to live with children??? He sounds very good natured and gentle

kaydoyle

As Bobby is still such a big bouncy puppy he would be best suited to a home with older children ;)

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 675.jpg

carlylong

Some more pix of my sunshine on a rainy day :D
    B2.jpg
    B3.jpg
    B1.jpg

carlylong

couple more of the B-man
    B4.jpg
    BFFs.jpg

carlylong

New Home for Bobs!

Well, on Saturday afternoon we had a visit from a very lovely couple, Malcolm & Veronica. They were absolutely thrilled to meet the Bob man and after a while the feeling was almost mutual (bobby likes to take his time when being introduced to new people, he doesn’t flaunt his love easily! ;) ). We had a call from Malcolm on Sunday to say they are delighted to offer Bobby a new home! I am so happy for bobby as I know he is going to be spoilt rotten :D !!!
    Bobbys.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.