Zoey – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

Zoey – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Zoey – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,472 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    tracy

half asleep
    zoey2 005.jpg

marguerita

Zoey is in foster with me at the moment her and vixen have settled in well there first few days. Zoey is such a small dog but thinks she’s huge she chases Vixen around the garden all day but can never catch her. Zoey is not afraid of anything he’s hilarious :lol: . My computer is acting up a bit so hope to get photo’s up soon.

reddye

Is this pup available. an adoption form already sent in..

loulou16

hi margaurita, i hav put in adoption app for zoey so i hope to see her in person soon.

marguerita

Zoey and Vixen
    DSCN1496.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Oh a pair of heart melters….just looking at a picture like this feeds the soul…

marguerita

zoey is getting on great with us we love having her. she is getting on good with the house training we are also teaching her how to sit for treats and before she gets her food. her and vixen love to chase the rabbit around the garden, its hilarious to watch anyone will be lucky to have her as a pet. :)
    DSCN1505.JPG

loulou16

Adorable :) I hope to get to meet her soon

Curly

Zoey is now reserved to her forever home.

We hope to see lots of updates of here her! :D

kaydoyle

This little angel went off to her new home yesterday :) Looking forward to updates ;)

loulou16

Hi all, zoey is doing very well in her new home.she loves to play play play she has loads of toys but still manages to find my shoes :roll: lol I cant wait to see here little face when we can take her to the beach,she is getting very curious as to whats outside.I will keep everyone informed on how she is doing x

loulou16

sorry its been so long witha picture , this is zoe recently… she has settled in brilliantly, she is a great addition to our family and this is her favourite toy in the whole world :D :D
    image25309.JPG

tracy

i cant believe how big zoey has got.i was her first fosterer an i remember how brave she was,she didnt care how big my dog monty was she still put him in his place :D .she looks great,well done.

marguerita

Ah she looks so adorable. its great to see her so big and looking so cute. :) im sure she’s one great doggie :)

loulou16

oh sorry this is her toy :) yes she is a great dog my whole family adore her…how is vixon i very nearly went back for her too.
    image24834.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.