Zoey – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

Zoey – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Zoey – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,472 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    tracy

This little girl will be wormed, microchipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed. She must be neutered at 6mts. old.

Got another new foster puppy yesterday,shes very fiesty an all though shes tiny she is not afraid of my akita at all. Her an vixen have been playing non stop,i think shes a lab cross terrier. I will put up pics asap. Shes 8 weeks old an beautiful.
    zoey 013.jpg

tracy

isnt she cute
    zoey 002.jpg

tracy

zoey an vixen playing
    zoey 010.jpg

tracy

relaxing
    zoey 011.jpg

ciarsdublin

Awww look at that cute face! She should be snapped up by someone :)

janeflan

Ah tracy she’s lovely, i seen the photo’s of vixen im delighted she got a new play mate

tracy

yes shes gorgeous an very bossy :D ,ive been trying to get a good pic of the three of them but they never stay still for long enough :)

tracy

loves her squeaky toys
    zoey1 029.jpg

tracy

as the picture shows,even though shes tiny shes no fear what so ever of any dog….even the big ones :D
    zoey1 025.jpg

tracy

fast asleep after playing with vixen…..they played chasing an poor zoey could never catch her but she kept trying till she was to tired to go any more ;)
    zoey1 008.jpg

tracy

i cant get over how small this little girl is,all though i wouldnt say that in front of her as i think she thinks shes as big as monty lol…..i havent had an accident with her or vixen in the house which im surprised about as they are only young,but i think their watching monty go to the back door to go out an they follow an do their business outside.

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Tracy its so funny to see Monty with the two wee ones …

tracy

another great night with this girl,let her out at midnight last night for her last pee an then she didnt go again till 8 this morning.i think ive been very lucky with her an vixen as they have all ready realised where they are meant to do their business.

tracy

this girls personality is hillarious,shes convinced shes a big dog an doesnt put up with any nonsense from monty.shes the one who leads monty an vixen around the garden to see if theres any trouble she can get into :D .shes tiny but beautiful.

tracy

zoey an the gang
    zoey2 003.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.