Yasmine – German Shepherd *HOMED*

Yasmine – German Shepherd *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Yasmine – German Shepherd *HOMED*

• This topic has 5,766 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    eiredavey

Yas is a beautiful timid little thing!Shes great with children even screaming hyper ones!A little barky with new dogs but all in play!!Recall pretty bad but shes only a pup and has got much better!House trained too,wakes me up wen she needs to go.Very intelligent breed i love them!Heres a few pics……
    Yas 1.JPG
    yas 2.JPG
    yas 3.JPG

Hi!!
    Is Yasmine in her forever home now or is she available? Me and Cookie would be very interested if she’s still available.

buzzsmom

I am thrilled, thrilled, thrilled to see this beauty is reserved .Her new family is getting a really gorgeous dog.

kaydoyle

This beautiful girl needs a lift from Blanchardstown to Wexford on Wednesday. Please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)

TobysMum

Hi Kathy, I’m travelling down to Wexford (Gorey) on Friday evening and can take Yasmine with me then if you don’t get sorted before that (if she and Taffy are ok together in the car!).

elaine136

My offer is the same as above, heading home to Gorey on Friday Evening, if I can help sure give me a shout.

kaydoyle

Sorry :oops: Its next Wednesday (8th Sept.) she needs a lift ;) Thanks for the offers but if anyone is travelling that way next week, please call me on 086 3696413 ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Yazz …..today your song is "the only way is up" but sure you knew before we did that your foster mum, dad and sister mel have decided to adopt you…..YAY….
    Julie we will keep an eye out for a "Kim" so you get your 80’s supergroup!
    Huge Congrats on the pending adoption and your wedding day!

Indianna

:D :D :D :D Another bit of fantastic news. Lucky girl, lucky family, happy days for all of you now. You have all made me a very happy person, well done to all.

julesm

Haha bit of an impulse buy! If Yazz was shoes she would be Louboutin! Only reason for my guilt is that we got a cake topper for Sunday of me Dave and Mel and no Yazz!!!!!! We didn’t know! 5days to go though so I’m stuck! Have to say she was in demand and Dave wouldn’t let me disclose her availability. Dave will attach the happy family pic soon! If I could just get her to learn her name is not whistle haha i really would be laughin! Very happy family in the Burke family tonight!

buzzsmom

Thrilled , just made my day. Congrats to all, happy days.

julesm

Sorry I put comment in new instead of reply, heres hopefully the picture!
    298.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

What a happy family …..delighted for you all!

kaydoyle

Well Yazz is now offically part of the Burke family and what a lucky girl :D She is so happy and settled with Dave, Julie and Mel ;) Looking forward to loads of updates ;)

Indianna

:D Well done Yazz, gathering your family together for a lovely photograph. I know you will care for them as they will care for you. Just as it should be, delighted for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.