Winny & Willow – terrier x (sister & brother) HOMED

Winny & Willow – terrier x (sister & brother) HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Winny & Willow – terrier x (sister & brother) HOMED

• This topic has 5,141 voices and 42 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    buzzsmom

They are a very attractive pair who look great together , an instant doggy family without the worries of whether they will get on or not. Two is definitely better than one in my humble opinion.There is nothing nicer than seeing them entertain one another.

Angela1

Buzzsmom, I couldn’t agree more, we hesitated a long time before we adopted a second dog, little did we know the joy that two dogs bring to a family.

I really hope Winny & Willow won’t be waiting much longer for their forever home.

LuvMyFurKids

Totally agree with both of you ladies …..growing up I only ever had one dog at a time….and believed them to be happy dogs ….but now that I have two I have to say that although single homed dogs thrive I have seen for myself just how extra happy they are with some canine company …my pair are currently curled up in one ball of fur kidness on the couch here…

kaydoyle

From Winny & Willows foster family:

"Willow and Winne are doing well. They are happy and playful.

They keep each other company and are really clever.
    It may seem hard to adopt two dogs but because they are small and such good companions for each other, they make it very easy to have them. They are such great pets, whether you have children in the home, or not.

They are really well trained and obedient and are quick to learn new things.

Willow and Winne are the sweetest, most adorable pets. We are going to miss them so much, when they go to their new home."

kaydoyle

From the babies foster family :D

"Willow and Winne are doing well. They are great company for each other, and that makes it so easy to have them. It may seem a big committment to take on two dogs, but these two are so easy going, well trained and really content. They are very attached to each other so they both have to go to the same home. They are great fun and really clever."
    winwill2.jpg

Indianna

:o What a massive difference between the first images of two scared little dogs to the two content (safe) little dogs. Very nice to see.

buzzsmom

I agree they look really great and so happy , well done to the fosterers

kaydoyle

These fab pair are heading off to their new home tomorrow :)

Indianna

That news has made my heart sing:D. Sweet little dogs, I send all my best wishes to you both for long, happy, cared for lives.

ciarsdublin

Awww I am delighted for them! They are absolute beauties!

lora2509

ah thats brilliant :)

ptahaney

Great news!

buzzsmom

Thrilled for this pair

JenB

Awh that’s brill!!! They look completely different from their first picture to their last! Well done foster mammy!!! :)

TobysMum

I’m really delighted to hear the good news. I remember seeing these two little dotes in the pound – they were good as gold watching everything going on around them and not a peep out of them. They are such cuties and I wish them lots and lots of love and a very very happy ever after. xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.