Winny & Willow – terrier x (sister & brother) HOMED

Winny & Willow – terrier x (sister & brother) HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Winny & Willow – terrier x (sister & brother) HOMED

• This topic has 5,141 voices and 42 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Curly

Foster needed for this pair who are brother and sister.
    We would ideally like these to go into foster together.
    They are approx. 4 – 5 years old.

These are on a ‘Put to Sleep’list so have very little time left!

Please contact Kathy if you can offer a foster place.

Thanks! :)
    Pixie.jpg
    Patch.jpg

kaydoyle

This fab pair are gone into foster with Catherine :D Thanks a million ;) They will be wormed, vaccinated, microchipped & neutered before being rehomed.

LuvMyFurKids

Winny is in the first picture with the long hair and typical female was bossing her brother around in the crate….she joined me in singing most of the way back down to Dublin…..or maybe she was hoping to drown my musical tones out…..Willow is far more laid back boy and a real sweetie a little smaller than his bossy sister both in bad need of loving care and attention which Catherine will provide in spades!

animalhelper

It was the most rewarding thing to see both Winny & Willow run like mad around their foster parents garden…. as if to say "WE’RE FREE, WE’RE FREE!!!" :lol:
    I think Kathy will agree it was very heart warming….. Two great dogs!

LuvMyFurKids

Ah delighted for them…..when they got lifted up in the pound they instantly smiled ….they had great fun and games in the crate while the rest of the pack were being loaded…..delighted that this pair have remained together!

kaydoyle

It was just amazing to see these two little angels in their foster home :D Well done to their foster family and everyone involved in getting them to safety

kaydoyle

Myself & Kim had the pleasure of visiting this fab little pair tonight :D Any excuse :lol: I am just totally in love :D They are so tiny and gentle. They roll over for belly rubs and love cuddles. They are totally attached to each other and just potter around together. Their foster mammy said you wouldnt even know they are there :D Heres some pics of the little angels. Winny is the little furry lady and Willow is the smooth coated gent :D
    oct pups 543.jpg
    oct pups 544.jpg
    oct pups 548.jpg
    oct pups 545.jpg

kaydoyle

More of this fab pair :D
    oct pups 540.jpg
    oct pups 551.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

How are this little pair of pure perfection poochies getting on these days?

Catherine

Here are some recent pics of the happy pair they are really cute
    CIMG0229.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Cute as buttons….

Angela1

Well if eyes are the windows to the soul these two must be amazing.

LuvMyFurKids

Got to see the wonderful Willow and the wizzy Winnie again today and they looked amazing ….still full of beans and happy little hounds …so easy to look after each one fits under your arm ….super little dogs that not only entertain themselves but everyone who looks on with a smile on their face! Someone out there must want to watch over these little pair!

kaydoyle

From Winny & Willows foster family

"These two adorable dogs are waiting to meet their new owners. They are fantastic with children and love company. They are really gentle and very easy to love."
    winwill.JPG
    winwill2.JPG
    winwill3.JPG
    winwill4.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

They look in top form …..well done to all the lovely Melrose ladies that I met on their arrival day it seems that you have definately taken them into your hearts ….great photos!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.