Wendy – 5mt old Terrier x*HOMED*

Wendy – 5mt old Terrier x*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Wendy – 5mt old Terrier x*HOMED*

• This topic has 3,242 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    dogsrule

Ahhh Wendy, there you are little star. I met your foster mum at the Oscar the Hypno Dog (and other tails) CD launch party in the Workmans Club last night. I was shown loads of lovely pics of you by Andrea who is very proud of you. I found out you are great for going for runs on the beach with all you canine house buddies. I couldn’t believe how cute you are and just how I wasn’t following your progress like an eagle already I just dunno!

ange

Happy Christmas to all volunteers with DID. Rosie aka Wendy is doing great. She is eagerly awaiting her Turkey and ham dinner. this morning we went for a walk up the river. Rosie is great in the car she sits in the centre console looking out. she loves her walk pottering alng beside youwhile the big ones bound ahead. she really is a great puppy. House training is coming along ok. Any dogs we have met in the time with us she has got alng great with. shes a great allrounder :lol:

Lucie

Hi there – Rosie looks gorgeous! I can’t see any mention of her coming into contact with cats – do you know has she met one and if so how did it go? I have two rescue cats who are well able to hold their own and are used to terriers but just checking with you!
    Thanks!
    Lucie

kaydoyle

We are not sure how she is around cats but will ask her foster mum to check ;)
    wen.JPG

ange

Hi lucie, I haven’t got any cats so I don’t know how she is around them. I will see if I can call to a friends or neighbour if needs be to find out.

ange

No luck getting anyone to part with their cats. So I can’t answer the cat question. Rosie is doin well loves her walks at the river, rough playing with the big dogs and cuddles when she gets tired. She’s a lot more independent now. Not as needy for being with you for hugs. She is going to make a family very happy.

kaydoyle

Its a dogs life :D
    weu.JPG

keylines

Hi, Is Wendy still looking for a home?

Jenny

Yes, Wendy is still looking for her forever home. If you are interested in adopting her please go to "Forms & Downloads" in the top right hand corner of this page. Fill in the adoption application and e-mail it back. Claire will be in touch.

ange

So littlun got neutered on Wednesday, and she has been a little trooper. So good she was scaring me she was back to playin with the others and jumping and climbing the stairs. So I brought her to work for some rest time. There hasn’t been an ounce of trouble with her. She’s goin to make a great addition to any family.

ange

Rosie is doing well, has gotten over being neutered no probs. My friend called with her daughter at the weekend. She is obssessed with children. Still havent seen what she is like with cats though.

suecosi

Hi there

Is Wendy still available? Is she good with young children? I have a 6 year old and 19 month old who are used to being around dogs.

She looks adorable & sounds like she would fit right in with us. I have emailed back the adoption forms so fingers crossed.

Thanks!

GerC

Hi, We have applied to adopt Rosie and are delighted to hear that she is getting on great. :D

kaydoyle

:D
    3o.PNG

GerC

Rosie is getting along great in her new home :D :lol: :D. She barked the 1st night for the whole night and hasn’t barked each night since. :D . Settling in very well and loves cuddling/1 to 1 attention.Will put a picture up v-soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.