Victor – 11mt old Terrier x puppy*HOMED*

Victor – 11mt old Terrier x puppy*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Victor – 11mt old Terrier x puppy*HOMED*

• This topic has 3,984 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is great with other dogs & children :D
    Victor.JPG

julesm

Victor the little pocket rocket came to stay with us today and yet again we are spoiled with a great foster :) Setting in fine no marking so far and snoozing here on the sofa with the gang. Will update soon but what we know so far is that he is not a cat fan :shock:
    070.JPG
    071.JPG

kaydoyle

Its amazing how quick he settled in…well done ;)

Indianna

:o Settled in? As the human is outnumbered three to one, I can only assume that is the dogs’ chill-out room :lol: :lol: :lol:

PiNgWiZaRd

This little fella is getting on great.Loves the other two and they love him too.From the moment he came into the house Mel became his protector.Hes a mischievous little lad.If there is a shoe around its his.He always runs in to let you see he has it and then runs off looking for a chase.Great little guard dog.I think he thinks hes a German Shepherd.Very friendly with new people and other dogs..Not so keen on cats though.No problems with the kids on the road seems to love everyone.Little escape artist too so needs to be in a very secure house.He doesnt run off so much as he runs around in circles for a chase.Cant really let him off the lead.Tried it twice.Once he ended up barking into a rabbit hold the other time he ended up through a railings into a housing estate. :roll: :roll: lovely lad and a pleasure to foster.Have a few photos to upload.
    Yazz and Rory.jpg
    Rory and Mel.jpg
    Yazz and Rory Playing.jpg

PiNgWiZaRd

1 more..
    Rory.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well done fantastic photos.
    I love the one of the two of them in the window, its just like you said it could be her pup.
    Look at both sets of ears…….so funny, it’s like a mini photocopy :D

PiNgWiZaRd

The little man is getting on great.Full of character.Hes stopped eating shoes and concentrates on his chew toys now.He always runs up to Yazz with them and tries to get Her to fight with him for it.Only 1 winner there.Had him off the lead in the park the other day..just loves playing with other dogs.The speed of him is unreal.Came back when I called him…..eventually.Spends the evenings sitting on your lap watching Tele.Good dog for all households.His tiny and light on the lead.Have had no accidents with him in the toilet department.Hes not food aggressive in any way.Uploaded a video of him
    !
    !
    !
    V
    http://youtu.be/X1VjKlZd65Q

PiNgWiZaRd

So we have been working on his recall lately..its getting a lot better.Comes back about 95% of the time..Just loves his time out.Another video of the little lad.Hes adorable.
    I
    I
    I
    I
    V
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu4puLrbzp8
    IMAG0102.jpg

julesm

Awh our poor little pup was sick the last two days with a tummy bug but thank god today we are back to normal after a bit of tlc and a visit to Paul the vet! Heres a pic of him chewing on a bone his nanny liz sent him to make him better!
    IMAG0102.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Well little man after you being so down in the dumps not feeling too good I can only picture your big foster sis Yazz singing "The Only Way Is Up"
    Glad to hear you are back to your ususal bouncy self.

julesm

Anyone know how to teach a dog to get sick into the toilet :shock: :shock: :shock: We’re down a second dog Yazz has the bug, my poor babies, on the up Rory is great! Just one to go but not even the Ebola Virus would knock Mel out!! :lol:

PiNgWiZaRd

Ah….Mel got sick too!!They are all feeling better though.The little fella was doing his best to keep yazz warm during the ordeal..Hes full of beans again anyway… :roll: :roll:
    IMAG0104.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Ah bless him showing his big sis that he has tonnes of brotherly love for her……hope Mel is back to herself soon.

Mutley

How is Victor doing? Hope the bug that hit them all has well and truly gone now. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.