Turbo – 6wk old Spaniel X Lab puppy**HOMED**

Turbo – 6wk old Spaniel X Lab puppy**HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Turbo – 6wk old Spaniel X Lab puppy**HOMED**

• This topic has 1,272 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Turbo is a male black 6 week old lab/spaniel pup.
    He will be wormed, microchiped and have at least his 1st vaccination before heading off to his new home.He will need to be neutered at 6 months.

He is an energetic little boy who is very playful. He is very confident. He’s a curious
    little boy who loves playing with other dogs or people and he is so
    clever too. He is very affectionate and very cute. He has settled in
    very well in his foster home but would love nothing more than to find
    his loving forever home.

If you would like to apply to adopt Turbo please go to the "adopt a dog" section in the tabs at the top of this page or click here https://dogsindistress.org/adopta-dog/
    There you will find all the information on the adoption procedure and the adoption application to be downloaded.
    Bobby 1.JPG
    Bobby 2.JPG
    Bobby 3.JPG
    Bobby 4.JPG

Banaltra

Just giving an update on how Turbo got on in his new foster home over the weekend. Turbo has really felt at home over the weekend, being very playful with his sister Timara and brother Toto. Timara and Turbo will either be found playing, or asleep from exhaustion after all their playing. Turbo is very affectionate, so when he’s not playing he loves being cuddled or sleeping on your lap. Like all the pups he’s teething at the moment so he loves sitting on your lap while chewing on his teething bone, or running around with it in his mouth as his brother and sister chase after him. He is very confident, playful and affectionate, so would make an ideal family pet.

shona

Turbo is doing great with us! He get on brilliantly with our two dogs an you wouldn’t even know he was here! He is very easy going, loves his cuddles and is learning lot from Rìrá and Búaladh! He likes his power naps and then he is straight back playing with the other two. He does the odd wee at the back door but once you let him out regularly he is very good. He is a very loving pet, gentle nature, great with our dogs and my 7 yr old who obviously wants to keep him! He will be an amazing family pet! He is good in the car, sleeps through the night and is a joy to have around! He also gives the best cuddles ever!

ColganFamily

Had the pleasure of meeting this gorgeous little guy today. He is absolutely beautiful, very like his sis, Tyra, who is in foster with me here. :D :D He is bigger as you would expect given that he is one of the litter males and he has the most AMAZING crinkly ears – a crimper in the hairdressers couldn’t do a better job!!! :lol: :lol: A real sweetheart – just like his sisters ( making sure we have no jealousy :lol: :lol: :lol: )

shona

Turbo is loving the sunny weather, he likes sunbathing with his friends :lol: he is such a gentle pup, great personality and is thriving! he is a very low maintenance puppy, not very demanding and loves some tlc! Turbo loves to play with his toys and the other dogs! he doesn’t bark in the house and is very good at going to the loo outside! he is soooooooo cute and lovable! great with kids, loves the visitors and if you say no he generally stops whatever he was doing! he doesn’t chew the furniture and is a really content little chap!
    iphone 027.JPG
    iphone 018.JPG
    iphone 038.JPG

shona

message from Shona, Turbos 7 yr old fosterer!

turbo is a friendly little pup, he likes company. i like to play with him all day, he likes playing tug o war with my other dog rírá. he likes to sit on the sofa with me :roll: i think he will be a brilliant pet, my mom saya we cant keep him because we already have 2 dogs but i would love to keep him, she says if I give him back i can foster more dogs. i want him to find a lovely home with people that will be very kind to him :D :lol: heres a picture of me and Turbo
    iphone 032.JPG
    iphone 044.JPG

shona

he’s getting better at posing!
    iphone 058.JPG
    iphone 053.JPG
    iphone 054.JPG

kaydoyle

Stunning…thank you :D

siobhan

Turbo is in foster with us since Saturday. We are really enjoying having him here with us. So is his sister Timara. He is a really laid back guy. Is learning to sit and already understands the word no. He is doing well at the toilet training too. Like nothing more than being cuddled up on your lap in the evenings. There is usually a row over who gets to cuddle him first. He was vaccinated and microchipped on Monday and he took it all in his stride.
    DSCF2481.JPG

siobhan

Some more photos
    DSCF2483.JPG
    DSCF2503.JPG

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

The three Amigos is a great photo :D
    A little black person on each flank…….very obedient candidates :lol:

tara

The very handsome Turbo has met his lovely family and will be heading off to his happy ending in the morning :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.