Trixie – jrt – – HOMED

Trixie – jrt – – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Trixie – jrt – – HOMED

• This topic has 2,191 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl is 15mts old. She is wormed, vaccinated, mircochipped & neutered. She is great with other dogs & children :)
    trixie.jpg
    jrt2.jpg

Indianna

:shock: So ssswwwweeeeeeeeeeet, I will be watching after you Trixie. I imagine your very own family is just around the corner. I would be very surprised if you are still waiting next week at this time. You are another gorgeous little JRT.

lora2509

awhh she has a cute little head…hope she isnt too long waiting :)

belindaj81

Ive had this little one a few days now and she is lovely. she is very active so i think she would be best suited for a family who can spend plenty of time with her. she loves her walks and is very good on the lead, i havent let her off lead, but she is not bothered and is just happy to be out enjoying her daily walks. She is good with both adults and children and she doesnt seem to have any issues with dogs either. She likes to play with other dogs and is fine with food also, but if you leave a bin bag down she will rumage through it :D. she cried the first night i had her for about 10 mins but now she has no bother being on her own and is brilliant at night. she is also house trained…

ill post photos up later of her ;)

stk78

aw. isn’t she lovely!

I know someone who is really interested in her, but there are cats involved. Has she had any encounters with cats so far? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

belindaj81

well the lovely trixie is still with me and im amazed that she hasnt found her forever home yet. She is very good, will sit when told and loves to give kisses, is good with other dogs and is also good on the lead. she is also 95% house trained

buzzsmom

At least two stunning looking females in that second last shot smiling for the camera (Not sure of the gender of your own furry baby)

Indianna

What a very pretty little dog you are :D You clearly like children, what a happy time you are having.

kaydoyle

This special little lady is heading off to her forever family this weekend :D

kaydoyle

This little angel headed off to her new home this morning, looking forward to loads of updates ;)

kaydoyle

This little girl has settled in great and is adored by all :D
    Picture 078.jpg

kaydoyle

:D 8-) :D
    Picture.jpg

kaydoyle

Lazy Sunday afternoon :D 8-) :D
    Picture 513.jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    IMG-20140320-WA0000.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Don’t blame you that wind outside makes for a perfect duvet day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.