Timmy

Timmy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Timmy

• This topic has 3,119 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Ah Dianne that is just the best news they always thrive better at home….it will take a little time for him to get his love of food back….brown rice is better than white when building him back up.

ColganFamily

Wonderful news! Another veterinary (and loving owner cuddly!!!) miracle. So thrilled for little Max and for you all. As Audrey says Max will go from strength to strength now that he is home. When I look at my "death’s door" pair here, it is hard to remember just how sick they really were :( But they haven’t looked back since! :D :D Great news. :D

justineemoe

So relieved to hear that good news. Your commitment and loved saved the day for little Max. I’m sure it’s been a tough time following your recent bereavement. Without you Max might have passed away too.

About your loss of Sandy, when my beloved little Tess passed away over a year ago one of my neighbours in Cabra who is a dog lover passed a comment. She said "we’ll meet them all again you know". It made me feel happier to hope that maybe we will.

dianneh

Thanks so much for your all your kind words.It has been a tough time as I also lost Scamp aged 17 years in April.I too hope to meet them all again and remember all the good times and what a privilege it is to have cared for them.
    Max is doing really well,he loves playing with his ball again and his appetite has increased but he still refuses the dog food.At his check up today he was up 150 grms,as he only weighs 4 kgs that is great in 2 days.
    I am sure Max will go from strength to strength now.
    Thanks again,Dianne.
    DSCN1719.JPG
    DSCN1726.JPG

Indianna

:o Well look at you! Lying there on your chair, TV on and wearing what I can only imagine is one of your many jumpers. I think you will find that your new life starts here 8-) . As for not eating dog food :roll: . Why would you eat dog food when your slave will be serving up lovley things like chicken, rice, fish etc :lol: . I am so happy for you and your family and look forward to reading about your many adventures. :D

dianneh

Hello from Timmy who is glad it has stopped raining for now as he hates to get his feet wet.
    Timmy keeps pinching the apples that fall off the trees[of which there are many].Before the apples he used to pick raspberries off the bushes and he taught Zac and Max to do it too.They were smart enough to pick the ripe ones.The vet said it would not harm them but was surprised that they like them and actually pick them.He ‘sings’ when he hears Church bells so Ben copies him.He can hear them from our garden and the neighbours must wonder what is wrong with him.
    This pic was taken tonight,sorry they were not brushed today as Max was neutered this morning.Max is a bit bruised and sore but jumped up himself to have the photo taken.Max is doing really well,he is now 5 kgs.He still can still only tolerate the special i.d. food but hopefully I will be able to wean him off it in time.
    Now Max is sleeping in his favourite spot on the arms of the chair and couch.
    DSCN1736.JPG
    DSCN1745.JPG

Mutley

What a beautiful line up of doggies! They are all so photogenic! :D Hope Max feels better soon after his op and that the eating will improve with time. He’s come a long way in a short time!

dianneh

A very happy Christmas to all from Timmy.
    ps I don’t like wearing this hat.
    DSCN1903.JPG

dianneh

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM TIMMY.
    I cannot stay awake to see in the NEW YEAR but MAX is trying hard to stay awake.
    DSCN1984.JPG
    DSCN1983.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Max you look great heres to a happy and very healthy 2012 for us all.

Mutley

Great photos…very happy boys! :D

dianneh

Hi,Timmy and his brothers are all keeping well and enjoying life.
    Today a new family member joined them,a little sister called Zoe.
    I adopted Zoe[means life] from the pound and tiny as she is she,was found as a stray but had to do her 5 days in the pound before I could adopt her.
    I hated leaving her there without even a bed but at least her life is on the up now.
    My heart still breaks for all those left behind and those admitted on a daily basis.
    My family is now complete as 5 dogs is my limit.
    gemini.jpg
    DSCN2041.JPG
    DSCN2036.JPG

kaydoyle

Congratulations and well done…she is beautiful :D

Its shocking that a baby has to spend 5 days alone…we are a backward and shamefull nation…something has to be done to make a change :(

dianneh

Hi,Timmy is so happy it is dry at last but after a while he appeals to go in again as he is too hot today.
    DSCN2268.JPG
    DSCN2270.JPG
    DSCN2267.JPG

dianneh

A few more pics of Timmy and siblings.
    DSCN2263.JPG
    DSCN2252.JPG
    DSCN2243.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.