Tilly – Springer x *HOMED*

Tilly – Springer x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tilly – Springer x *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,508 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    lora2509

She doesnt have far to go…cause of tillys background and being messed around in her past we couldnt let her go…so she doesnt have far to go ! shes staying exactly where she is :)

geordie

that is fantastic news, i have hailey one of tillys pups. she was my foster but could let her go either. wish you and tilly years of happiness :D

tilly

:lol: – we have done the same with Flavia!!

Tilly was our first foster dog (along with her 10 babies!!) We are delighted she has FINALLY found her perfect home. Much love to you all with a special hug for the gorgeous Tilly xxx

lora2509

Tilly has taken up some activies such as horse riding ;) and agility to keep her occupied :) shes so full of energy but thankfully its great because she comes everywhere with me :)
    She was at agility today and stayed for social class to meet her one of her pups…and shes still flying round !

she would like to thank everyone involved, her past foster families for probably being driven demented at times im sure…and of course everyone who is envolved behind the scenes as a massive amount of work is envolved for each and every dog…and for every life that is saved :)
    so thank you !
    TIlly.jpg
    tillyagi.jpg

Indianna

:D Yipee for Tilly AND you have a horse to ‘play’ with. Happy days!

lora2509

was great to meet another 2 of tilly pups today!! and she was delighted to win female rescue dog 2010 and got around he first agility demo after only 5 classes so was delighted with her today !
    Misty is just the image of her :) and hailey and harriet are fab little doggies!thanks for spotting her to come and meet her today !
    015.JPG
    035.JPG
    060.JPG

geordie

Yeah it was brilliant and wow Misty is the split of her mother shame my two fosters did not come because Heather who is now Poppy is also very like her mammy Tilly :D
    really enjoyed the day :D

lora2509

Had to put this up :) she just loved being part of the halloween party and getting loads of attention :)

shes doing great at her agility and loves being out at the yard running round with the horses :) so shes well settled in now !
    088.JPG
    062.JPG

kaydoyle

This little beauty is really enjoying life :D
    1tilly.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Another string to your bow Tilly…..you look so happy hurlding those jumps…

lora2509

just a little up-date…
    Tilly did her first offical agility show yesterday in athy..and she got second place in both her rounds so she came home in blue ;)
    Was my mistake in her first round and let her down :oops: was kicking myself afterwards :lol:

geordie

wow well done tilly and to you lora2509 :D
    hope fully one day hailey will follow and do as well as you xx

lora2509

well…just a little update on tilly :) cant believe i have her nearly 2years!
    shes loving her life running round the fields helping with the horses…and playing ball with her little brothers – she likes keeping them in line too :)

but she also loves her agility training and going to shows..she came home with 2reds last week which we never pictured :) but here she is below with her previous weeks winnings after a hard days work :) she does know they are hers too ! and doesnt let the other dogs even look at them :)

recues really are the best :)
    1050.JPG
    120.JPG

kaydoyle

Wow…well done Tilly and Laura :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well done little girl, you are a great ambassador for Rescue Dogs :)
    Good looking as well……some dogs have all the luck :P

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.