Tilly – 8mt old Lucher X**HOMED**

Tilly – 8mt old Lucher X**HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tilly – 8mt old Lucher X**HOMED**

• This topic has 2,242 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Brenda

We are so pleased to own this gentle girl. She loves her walks & going in the car. Miss Tilly is so well behaved when we go out. When we go for our walk,she gets very upset when people with other dogs cross the road to avoid her,but all she wants to do is say "hello. She stops when we have to cross the road & waits for my command :D She sleeps with her head on my shoulder,when we are sitting watching telly. My son got Miss Tilly for himself as I adopted Mr Foxy,but she never leaves my side & when he takes her out for a walk at night,she makes sure its ok with me……like I have to put on her harness & lead. Then I have to say,"you are going for a walk with Jonathan & I’ll see you when you get back. I get great kisses when she returns. We will keep you all updated on her progress . :D :D

tara

Brenda i had a huge grin on my face reading that update, thanks so much.
    Darren & Fiona were delighted to see you have fallen for Miss Tillys charms too :lol:

If you have any trouble uploading give me a call and ill talk you through.

Brenda

Tilly sleeping and she likes to steal Mr Foxys bed.
    IMG_20120717_173357.jpg
    IMG_20120715_230421.jpg

Brenda

Hi all,

Just a little update on our Miss Tilly. We have this sweet gentle girl since the 14th July 2012 & what a great dog she is. We love her so much :) She loves her walks & playing ball. I have had some foster dogs in our home over the last while & she loves the activity,but does not like when they go,to there forever homes. Miss Tilly would have me keep them all,if she had her way. Miss Tilly & Mr Foxy kick up some racket when it’s time to say goodbye to our foster doggies. They never want to see them go either. One try’s to outdo the other with the barking,thinking it will make a difference. They behave as they shouldn’t & you would think,they had no manners. Gentleness goes out the window :lol:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.