Tigra (6wk old gsd x terrier)

Tigra (6wk old gsd x terrier)

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tigra (6wk old gsd x terrier)

• This topic has 3,984 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Els81

She’s lovely !!! I can’t believe that’s the same baby that was with us for few weeks.
    Well done ColganFamily!

clairef

Love the pics!! The photo of the two of them on the couch defo reminds me of my two. You are right if Tigras face was black she would be the image of Oki Sky. They look so happy!! She is a very very pretty girl!!

ColganFamily

Well our very unique beauty, Tigra, is just back from her holidays in Clare. :D She had a marvellous time – more to do with the fact that she was with her family (human and canine) than because she has any interest in swimming or the beach or. . . Tigra loves to explore all on her own – not for her the rough and tumble of the games the others play and PERISH THE THOUGHT that she would get wet or sandy or anything!!! :lol: :lol: But she had a great time all the same – in her own inimitable way :lol: :lol:
    CAM_0597.JPG

ColganFamily

One more . . .
    CAM_0650.JPG

ColganFamily

Last one – for now :D :lol:
    CAM_0668.JPG

kaydoyle

Brilliant… 8-) :D

ColganFamily

It is now 3 years since Tigra came to us – first as a foster and then as one of the family. :D She was our first foster and all of us, especially Sam our recently acquired puppy, fell in love with her. :D :D So she stayed! :lol: She has given us a bit of a roller coaster of doggie ownership but a lot of pleasure too. If Tigra were to be likened to a person in a human family, she would be the crotchety old maiden aunt – the one with an opinion on everything and also the one that NOBODY crosses!!! :lol: :lol: She is incredibly protective of her family, both human and canine which is adorable on the one hand and a pain in the neck on the other. She will not allow any dog approach when we are out walking and circles us to "keep us safe". :lol: I haven’t managed to convince her that I am no shrinking violet and can take care of myself, thank you very much. Many things spook her, she hoards ALL the dog toys and the gang give her a wide berth but hey, nobody’s perfect!! :lol: :lol: We love her – thanks for 3 years of minding!!! :D :D :D
    2011_0818Annaspictures0027.JPG

kaydoyle

Congratulations…can’t believe its been 3 years :o

ColganFamily

I am far too pretty to be a "crotchety old maiden aunt"!!! :lol: :lol:
    CAM_1114.JPG

ColganFamily

Our beautiful girl . . . . . .
    CAM_1125.JPG

Indianna

:o A German Shepherd Tiger!!! A beauty indeed and keeping her family safe. It’s OK, relax your family can take care of themselves and you. Stay happy Tigra Tiger ;)

clairef

Ahh I’m laughing out loud at the update she sounds so like oki sky! The female boss! I always think oki’s motto is "what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is also mine so get over it!!!" Great pics she is a stunner! :-)

ColganFamily

Our gorgeous girl, Tigra is also just back from her hols in Clare which she enjoyed in her own unique way (as she does everything)!!! She wouldn’t DREAM of getting wet or chasing a ball or rolling in the sand – all that is totally beneath her!!! :lol: :lol: She rarely even gets involved in the chasing games. But she loves to explore and sniff out new smells and new places! so we leave her at it and she sure found lots to sniff out down by the sea! :D :D :D
    CAM_1331.JPG

ColganFamily

Another pic of this beauty!
    CAM_1351.JPG

ColganFamily

And here she is with Cas!!! :D
    CAM_1324.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.