Tigra (6wk old gsd x terrier)

Tigra (6wk old gsd x terrier)

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tigra (6wk old gsd x terrier)

• This topic has 3,984 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    ColganFamily

Tigra is doing fine, getting bigger . We took loads of pics but not positive how 2 upload them . She is getting better on the walkies but at the start ran in 2 the bed each time we got the lead out (: :lol: It was so funny :lol: She is asleep now beside me :) We love her so much , so does our sam :D Kept the name Tigra cos it suits her so much . Will try upload pictures asap . Xx

ColganFamily

Tigra is growing up by the day :(🙂 She adores her brother Sam and is enjoying playing with her foster sister Pumpkin ! :D
    She still enjoys having her belly rubbed and is first to the table if there are any treats on offer :lol: :lol: She is extremely obedient when out for her walks and ADORES people (i think she prefers them to dogs :roll: )We promise Faithfully to put some photos up as soon as we can ( we are a bit slow in this area :roll: )
    Anna C. :)

ColganFamily

we are going to try upload some photos so ! :)
    Hopefully it will work

ColganFamily

Right, here we go, lets hope this works :)

ColganFamily

Another one with her brother and best friend Sam :)

ColganFamily

Another one with her brother and best friend Sam :)

ColganFamily

Just one More ! :roll: :lol:

ColganFamily

Here is ANOTHER Photo of Tigra with her foster sister Here is ANOTHER Photo of Tigra with her foster sister Pumpkin :)

She is gorgeous :D I love her markings ,very unusual :mrgreen:

ColganFamily

Thank you ! yes, she is very strange, the amount of people that come up to us on our walks to ask her breed! its hilarious :)

ColganFamily

Well poor Tigra got spayed yesterday,
    She was very sleepy when she came home but she seems grand today ! :)
    She was dying to get off the lead when out walking today with Sam and Mollie and couldn’t understand why she wasn’t allowed! :lol:
    Really glad that ordeal is over! :lol: ;)
    Only Mollie to go :? :shock: :oops: ;)

Els81

OMG – can’t believe that it was already time for little Tigra to be spayed :o Hope that she will be able to run free soon :)

jenbear

Aw when Ollie came home from being neutered he looked so sorry for himself :( , but I think now really he was just playing up to us, he could sense we were babying him I think :roll: . Definatley playing up though cause within an hour or 2 he was fine and running around playing like always, haha.

Glad to hear Tigra got on ok! :D

ColganFamily

Little Tigra is no longer little Tigra, Paulina!!!
    She is huge! :)
    But she is beautiful and we adore her! :)
    She got her stiches out and all went fine, and you would hardly notice her scar! :)

ColganFamily

Now that I CAN upload photos, you are going to be sick of my updates on my babies. Tigra is all grown up now – she is nearly one year old and we love her to bits. She adores people but really dislikes animals – other than her own! Our poor cats, all the dogs in the dog park, birds, rabbits, squirrels are all chased by this little madam. She never catches them, thank God but she has SOME issues. However, she is a pet at home and is idolised by all in the family, human and canine. Casper has an enormous crush on her and follows her around relentlessly and she is very tolerant of him – now anyway.
    CAM_0006.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.