Tigger – Terrier x Whippet Puppy – HOMED

Tigger – Terrier x Whippet Puppy – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tigger – Terrier x Whippet Puppy – HOMED

• This topic has 4,326 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    siobhan

Just wondering how Tigger is getting on. Am very surprised that he has not found his forever home yet. Had the pleasure of transporting this guy a few weeks ago and I must say he is really gorgeous. Very good in the car and was so gentle with my two boys. Loves to be cuddled. Would make a great family pet.

siobhan

Just wondering how this little man is getting on. Would love an update and some pictures.

LuvMyFurKids

Has this little boy got any bigger since his last picture?

Cathy

This little guy has been with me for quite a while now and he is absolutley adorable. He has a lovely temperament. Great with my kids (6 & 7), other dogs and cats !! What more could anybody ask for !! Always happy to see you, He practically smiles at you !!! He is crate trained ,house trained and not too bad on the lead. He has lots of energy and although is gentle he is very excitable and probaly would be better suited to a family with children who are used to dogs and around the same age as my own !! Photos to follow :D

Hayleybear82

I cannot believe he hasn’t been snapped up yet. We were looking at him when we were looking for a dog. As it happened we met Ringo and just fell in love, but it could just as well have been this cutie. Hope someone realises soon how lucky they would be to have this guy. xxx

karolina

Hi all, here we have the cutest sweetest little fella around. He’s actually a small dog despite the pics making him look like a big lab! I’d say he only weighs about 10kg (22lbs in old money!). His recall is excellent and he is good with other dogs. He loves his runs but he’s just as happy lazing around the kitchen. He’ll genuinely make someone a great pet! :-)
    IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg

karolina

New photos:-))
    IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2732.jpg

karolina

Tigger and his new friends:-))
    tigger.jpg

JenB

My beautiful baby boy is going to his new home tomorrow! So proud of him and I’m absolutely delighted as his new family are so so nice!

karolina

wow that’s brill!! I am so happy that he found a new home!!

JenB

Tigger just headed off to his new home! Have to say, I’m devastated. I should have nabbed him while I had the chance! Not to worry tho, I’m confident his new family will spoil him rotten :) best of luck with your new family [
    X x x we’ll miss you x x

Joe

Tigger ( now called Eclipse ) had quite a good first day. He played alot with Jigsaw who is our other dog that we got through DID. Eclipse was a little stressed at bed time but did settle down.
    tig.jpg
    tigs2.jpg

kaydoyle

Hi Joe & Eva, thanks a million for the update, they both look so happy :D I was able to save and attach the photos for you ;)

JenB

Awh :) thanks for the update! Missing him terribly. Hope you guys and jigsaw are enjoying having eclipse there :)

LuvMyFurKids

Well little Tigs I love your new grow up name…..Im so happy that you finally got a great home that you waited long enough for so be happy and keep smiling with those beautiful eyes of yours

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.