Tibi (Erin) terrier x 6 mths old update

Tibi (Erin) terrier x 6 mths old update

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tibi (Erin) terrier x 6 mths old update

• This topic has 2,107 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    ColganFamily

Meet Erin. I collected this little baby from Carol today. She is tiny – half the size of Duchess (whose nose is well and truly out of joint!!!). She is a beautiful brindle colour, like a baby Tigra. Haven’t got to know her yet but looking forward to it. She is asleep here on my lap as I type. She will be wormed, microchipped and have at least her first vaccine before being rehomed. She must be neutered at 6 months old.
    CAM_0210.JPG

JenB

Wow…. she’s beautiful! :)

nicolamk

She is a beauty. Look at that little face. Any idea what terrier is in her?

carol08

i keep erin over night she slep all night and this morning she met lady the staffy and had fun chasing lady all around this pup is full of beans and will make a great pet im sure the colgan family will spoil her :D :D

ColganFamily

I think Carol said that her parents are jack russels. She is like a JRT sizewise but I would think there is something else lurking there as well. She has little stumpy legs so she won’t be tall and she is a blocky little build. She is a dote one way or the other. She slept all night with Duchess who has become her new BFF. She is eating well and she knows that outside is where she does her business – she has gone every time I have taken her out. She will make a great pet for some lucky family.
    CAM_0209.JPG

julesm

Wonder if there is a bit of staffie in her? She has a little face like Mel and your description sounds like she could be!? Shes a complete cutie!

ColganFamily

There certainly could be a bit of staffie in her – lucky girl if there is, they are great dogs! Erin is doing great, gaining confidence by the day and the arrival of her little bro this morning to boss around is a real bonus!!! She is eating well, sleeping like a log, LOVES to be cuddled especially up on your shoulder – she is a dote. Making great strides with the toilet training even though she is only a baby. A really great girl!
    CAM_0228.JPG

ColganFamily

Erin loves her grub
    CAM_0211.JPG

ColganFamily

. . . . but she is good for sharing with Sam!
    CAM_0212.JPG

TobysMum

Another little cutie!

ColganFamily

This little girl is a dote!! :) She is a sweetheart with a good degree of independance although she is not quite as cocksure as her little brother, Errol. She walks around the house in a very ladylike and calm way and is very curious. She sleeps the sleep of the dead when she goes off – the whole room’s furniture ( including the sofa on which she was lying!) was moved earlier and she never stirred. Never even opened her eyes in fact. :D She is a real pet and will make a great addition to any home.
    CAM_0235.JPG

tara

what a little dote!!!
    fantastic markings :D

ColganFamily

she is a dote!
    CAM_0229.JPG

ColganFamily

Just a little update on this little princess. Erin continues to thrive and delight us all here. She is a little treasure who loves to be cuddled, loves her food, loves her foster siblings and greets everyone who comes in with a ferociously waggy tail and a gymnastic display on two legs!! She loves to curl up with Errol at bedtime. She is a really gorgeous little puppy and I know whoever adopts her will love her just as much as we do.

ColganFamily

This little lady is 8 weeks old today and she is coming on great ( if not getting much bigger!!!) :D She is full of mischief and love and plays happily away with anything she can get her little paws on – and her little mouth around!!! She loves to explore and loves to cuddle on your lap, in between bouts of wrestling with her little bro, Errol. She is a real sweetheart. Some new (if not very good ) pics of her from today. :)
    CAM_0247.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.