Tessa..10mt old female Jrt..ref. 584..HOMED

Tessa..10mt old female Jrt..ref. 584..HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tessa..10mt old female Jrt..ref. 584..HOMED

• This topic has 4,958 voices and 83 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Yvonne is up to her eyes at the minute…little Tessa had to be rushed to vet this morning for a C section….she is doing well & mum & 3 puppies (2 boys & 1 girl) are home safe with their fantastic foster mum who will update soon ;)

yoddy

Yay!! Tessa had her 3 :o pups at lunch time. All doing well. Just a few quick snaps as I know she has a lot of followers. Will update when Tessa takes over the 2 hourly feeds. :P
    IMG_2359.JPG
    IMG_2357.JPG
    IMG_2356.JPG

Treya15

Aww… Wow! Great to hear all are safe and sound xxx :P :D

LuvMyFurKids

Tessa so you had everyone fooled ….three puppies not two as were expected….delighted you are all safe and home ….Take it easy as you will only be giving your foster mum a heart attack if you do too much…

Well done Yvonne you did a great job.

pmcg

Well done Tessa and well done Yvonne. :D

keylines

Glad all are well. Where did 3 fit? :lol:

df77

Awwww wowsers! Look at dem babies! My dog Fat Henry has that same owl blanket so I can see just how teeny tiny they are against the owl pics.

You are a very good mammy keeping the babies safe in your tum for as long as possible. However, you are a very naughty foster baby though keeping your poor foster mammy waiting.

I hope you are feeling better. Even though your tummy is sore, at least it will not be rubbing on the floor any more.

Cant wait to hear what you name your babbas and see you up and about (And at least you can stop looking out the window (Although you did deliver ‘by sunroof’ as I call c sections!)

D, Flo n Fat Henry xxx

annieo

Congrats Tessa and Yvonne…it was worth the wait :D .

Indianna

Congratulations to all for the safe arrival of the three little tubbies. You must feel as light as a feather Tessa :P

maggie

:) Great news.

ColganFamily

Ah Tessa and Yvonne. :D :D Huge congrats all round!! I have been watching and waiting for news. The puppies are only GORGEOUS!! And as for their mammy. . . . :D :D :D Thrilled to bits. :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

I had the pleasure of meeting the three new little teeny weeny tots today and boy are they movers and groovers. Only 24 hours old and very active. I think they are in training for the marathon. Tessa looks great you would never know what she had just gone through.
    Yvonne is doing a great job and Tessa is quite happy to sit back and let her be the wet nurse.
    Little Goldie is being a great little girl watching over all the activities, she is a real little sweetheart not causing a fuss about sharing her mammy.

All three tot’s are black with tan and some white spots and if they have their Mum’s temperament they will be little diamonds. They will all thrive under Yvonne’s care and DID are so grateful to have her in our camp as midwife, wet nurse and mentor. :P

Watch this space for progress………

yoddy

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes. Tessa and pups are doing great. Tessa went from ‘Fat Mamma’ to ‘Bad Mamma’ to ‘Fab Mamma’. She didn’t bond with the pups yesterday but thanks to Marie coming and showing me techniques to use yesterday evening, we got her feeding and finally last night I got her to keep the pups with her. Whew! I might get to see my bed tonight. :P Nature is magnificent, once she accepted they were her pups, she turned into Mother of the Year. ;) The pups are beautiful and seem very content – although as Marie said, they are right little movers and they are all over the place! She’s not mad on me taking out the camera so here are a few sneaky pics :o .
    IMG_2365.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG

yoddy

Come on now, all sing along "Because you know I’m all about the bass, ‘Bout the bass…". The pup pups showing off their little booty. :P
    IMG_2370.JPG

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.