Tessa..10mt old female Jrt..ref. 584..HOMED

Tessa..10mt old female Jrt..ref. 584..HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tessa..10mt old female Jrt..ref. 584..HOMED

• This topic has 4,958 voices and 83 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    yoddy

Well guess what? Yes, we are still waiting….
    Tio was so fed up yesterday that he sent Tessa to potter in the tool shed and he stepped into the maternity ward…..
    This morning Tessa and Goldie were out having their morning sniff. Tessa has got much bigger in the last few days……it has to be soon. If not, I’m signing her up for Operation Transformation as I’m thinking it’s just Christmas tummy she has!! :P
    IMG_2342.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2338.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Tessa you look ready to pop any hour…..have you started nesting yet?
    Yvonne….I don’t envy your sleepless nights and thats before they even arrive….

df77

Wow – Her tummy has just popped! Indianna is right – Much longer and it will be dragging on the ground :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still checking in on you every day Tessa

(Tio and Goldie are just gorgeous too!)

Stay well and let dem babies out soon lovely Tessa xxx

Flo and co x

df77

Oh poor Tessa – Still no news? You must be very uncomfortable and your foster mammy must be up the walls!

We are all cheering for you here,

Ms Flo & Fat Henry x

yoddy

Another night of no puppies! :( Tessa is doing fine, no signs at all of imminent delivery. :evil: I had words with her this morning about sharing her puppies with me and she shoved her tummy in my face, stuck her tongue out at me and said " ha ha they’re mine and you’re not gonna get them". I sometimes wonder why I bother. ;)
    IMG_2344.JPG

df77

Hahaha Yoddy and Tess – You make me laugh!

Amandal

We’re all waiting anxiously Tessa…stop hanging on to them puppies :lol: :lol:

Love the updates Yoddy, you must be wrecked lol ;)

df77

Oh Tessa, pawsies crossed tonight is the night!

I love your pic with your cheeky tongue out – What a little madam,

Flo x

df77

Ahem… Any stirring yet Ms Tessa?

yoddy

Well it’s time to play hard ball with Tessa! She’s still playing her little game of looking out the window for the pups, but I’m not laughing anymore :x She’s plodding around the house like a beached whale and she is now called ‘Fat Mamma’. Still showing no signs whatsoever of sharing her pup pups. Well……I’ve possibly gone stir-crazy sitting in the house on maternity duty for over a week…..but I told Tessa she can deliver those pups herself today, or I’m going in :twisted: :shock: Face mask, check, scalpel, check, rubber gloves, check, alcohol (for me, not for cleaning), check….watch this space. :lol: ;)
    IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2345.JPG

Indianna

:o Tessa, your foster mother has clearly lost the plot with lack of sleep. So young lady, my advice to you is get cracking NOW before those rubber gloves get deployed :lol:

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

df77

Funniest post ever – You make me laugh!!!

Tessa – Your ears look smaller because your tummy is so big! :D

LuvMyFurKids

Tessa we will have to send your foster mum a skateboard for you to get around on ….that big belly must be hitting the floor..

pmcg

Anything stirrin’ Tessa??? We havn’t heard from your foster mum today!!!!!!! Is this a good sign???? Maybe shes too busy or too exhausted from lack of sleep.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.