Tess – 8 wk old Collie X puppy

Tess – 8 wk old Collie X puppy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Tess – 8 wk old Collie X puppy

• This topic has 1,134 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This tiny little baby is gone into foster with Cathleen, who will update soon ;)
    tess.jpg

tara

Tess loves Hope to bits follows her everywhere even sleeps with her, she tries to nip at her legs as she walks by for attention and a chase which Hope is always willing to do lol. Tess is a nosy little girl and has to say hello to everyone who comes to the house.
    She’s about 9 weeks old now, feeling under the weather as she has caught the cold of Hope, so she’s not in the humor for playing at the minute, when she’s feeling more like herself i’ll take more photos of her.
    tess 2.jpg
    Tess 3.jpg
    Tess 4.jpg
    Tess.jpg

kaydoyle

Poor little Tess had been unwell and sadly passed away at the weekend :( Run free little angel.

Mutley

Poor Tess, so very sad.

ColganFamily

Oh poor Tess. :( :( And poor foster mammy. I am so sad for you all.

Indianna

:( Such a short time with a horrible start. At least your foster family loved and cared for you. :( :( :(

ladles

so sorry to hear this x

JenB

I’m so sorry to hear this. Poor foster mammy, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. At least Tess was warm, comfortable and surrounded by love when she passed xxx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.