Taz – ref 277 – Terrier X – 7yrs – HOMED

Taz – ref 277 – Terrier X – 7yrs – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Taz – ref 277 – Terrier X – 7yrs – HOMED

• This topic has 1,542 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This girl is gone into foster with Mary :D
    IMG_00001103.jpg

carg

:)
    untitled (2 of 4).jpg
    untitled (1 of 4).jpg
    untitled (4 of 4).jpg

kaydoyle

This little girl is going into foster with Mary..thanks a million…thanks also to Caroline & Suzanne for doing transport

carg

Got to spend some time with this little girl today before she went into foster with Mary. So nice to see her coming out of her shell compared to the nervous wreck I met in the pound yesterday. She travelled really well in the car, didn’t object at all to my neighbour, Elaine, kindly bathing her, & was thrilled with herself afterwards! She met my cat, stopped in her tracks and politely side stepped around him so I think it’s fair to say she’s cat friendly. She was also very gentle towards the kids. I hope she now has a bright future ahead of her which is nothing more than she deserves.

blueindigo

Wonderful team work all!

marlough

Caroline brought Taz to me yesterday and she is adorable and good as gold.She was stressed from the pound but after spending some lovely time together she has completely calmed down and sleeping and eating very well.She is excellent on the lead.I am getting loads of kisses.I will upload photos in a few days as i don’t have the facility at the moment.Taz will make an adorable companion for anyone.She is so gentle! :)

marlough

Here are some photos of Taz on her first day and night with me.It’s hard to believe this little dote was in the pound for seven days! :D
    Photo1111.jpg

marlough

Taz very happy!
    Photo1124.jpg

Milfus

Poor little baby. Delighted to see her safe and well. :P

marlough

Update on Taz.She is relaxing more each day but still doesn’t like me out of her sight.Taz absolutely loves her walks and is very friendly with everyone she meets and so far has been friendly with all dogs she has come into contact with.She has only barked twice since she came and is so quiet and gentle.Taz would settle with anyone who would look after her well,give her loads of love and lots of walks.She loves company and is so curious i think she would be great in a family with or without other dogs. :)
    Photo1125.jpg

marlough

Taz visiting on her 3rd day
    Photo1130.jpg

kaydoyle

Thanks a million Mary…she looks great :D

LuvMyFurKids

Standing proud …..and she should be she has no need to be afraid of life anymore

Indianna

Oh you are a happy Taz. Pretty little dog, bet you are a diamond 8-)

kaydoyle

This little lady has stolen her foster mums heart so is not changing address :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.