Suggs – 6wk old Shih Tzu X *HOMED*

Suggs – 6wk old Shih Tzu X *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Suggs – 6wk old Shih Tzu X *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,734 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is gone into foster with Siobhan who will update soon ;)
    Picture 444.jpg

siobhan

This little man will be wormed, microchipped and at least have his frist vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 months. He has settled in quite well here. He is only 8 weeks old and is a very intellient puppy. He loves his food and his sleep, is very playful and gets on very well with our cat and other dogs. Loves to play with my two boys. His favourite toy is an orange squeaky ball. The toilet traning is going well. Only one accident in the crate since he arrived. He now sleeps all night without a peep and goes ouside in the morning to do his business. He has a very dominant personality which is understandable given the breed. He will need a home that has experience with Huskies and perhaps an older dog to keep him in check.
    DSCF1987.JPG
    DSCF1989.JPG
    DSCF1990.JPG

siobhan

Apologies for the lack of posts and pictures. We have been down the country. Little man comes with us when we go and he is brilliant in the car, he just curls up and goes to sleep. He was vaccinated and microchipped two weeks ago and he was great, not a peep out of him. Has had his 2nd vaccination this morning so is ready to go.
    He has a fanastic personality. He is very affectionate and playful and loves his cuddles. When we are down with my mother she snuggles him like a baby and sings to him and he falls asleep in her arms. He is really sociable with both people and dogs and is mad about children. He is a great sleeper. He gets into bed himself at about 10 o’clock and I have to lift him out to do his business before I go to bed. He sleeps all night and will not move till I come down in the morning – sometimes not till 9am !!!. He was crying in the kitchen last Thursday and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him. Then I realised that the door to his crate was closed over and he couldn’t get into bed. Has a dry crate every morning and is doing well with the training during the day. Has the odd accident in the house(mostly my fault for forgetting to take him out). Funny though he never has an accident in my mothers house. He will potter outside by himself when he needs to go. He would fit very well into any family including one with cats. He was 10 weeks old last Thursday and as you can see from his pictures he is still quite small.
    DSCF1998.JPG
    DSCF2003.JPG
    DSCF2017.JPG

Indianna

:o "Having a snooze in the garden" has to take top prize for best image of the day. Fantasic photo of a fantasic puppy dog. He will be so unusual and gorgeous when he has grown up, can’t imaging how big he will be? Huge paws and little short legs – or is it camera angle?

siobhan

Well Indianna I think picture of the day is this one I took about 15 minutes later. He had changed position and just as I was taking a picture in his new position he stretched, rolled over and fell off. His legs are quite short but his paws are not really that big and he has grown very little in the last 4 weeks. Hard to tell what his adult size will be – small to meduim maybe.
    DSCF1999.JPG

Indianna

:o Poor Suggs :shock: . Maybe he will end up being a ‘stunt dog’. Won’t we all look silly when he is living it up in Hollywood? :lol: :lol: :lol:

LuvMyFurKids

Well after talking to this little man’s forever family he has become a bit of a celeb in the neighbour…..every child in the estate has been into meet him and most have come bringing gifts.
    He is loving his walks not fond of traffic so gets to go to the forrest and other lovely places.
    He has a new best friend as the youngest member of the household and they play all the time.
    Today he had a little drama….a little thorn or splinter from the garden got stuck in his little pad and the poor little man screamed as did his big sis …..his mum removed it and made him better and wrapped him up in a blanket. She thought that she would have had to bring her daughter to hospital with the fright she got when he cried. But after an hour snuggled up on his mum’s knee all was better…she says that everything has revolved around Snuggs since he arrived and that very little housework has been done……

You have landed on all four paws here little man looking forward to seeing a picture which is promised soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.