Ste – 10wk Golden Retriever xTerrier – HOMED

Ste – 10wk Golden Retriever xTerrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ste – 10wk Golden Retriever xTerrier – HOMED

• This topic has 2,840 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Ste is such a friendly little chap ….just loves to please everyone
    He weighed in today at 2.2kg…

Foster Babies 026.JPG

JenB

Hi sorry about the delay!! A certain little piplet chewed through my camera cable!!! :roll: :o :P I still love him tho :) ;)

I have this little guy in and foster and I never want him to leave!!!!! I love puppy cuddles and Steve gives them out in bucket loads. And plenty of licks :) My son Stephen had a hand in naming this pup… so no clues as to where he got his inspiration from!!! :lol: He’s a true charmer, loves being a lap dog but knows how to play with the biggies!!! He’s quite fearless in that aspect :) He absolutely loves his food too. Himself and his brother could eat and eat…. and eat! And when you don’t give him any of what your eating, (bad habit I know! I’m trying to resist! :oops: ), boy does he let you know he’s not happy!!! :D hahaha. Such a little firecracker…… he will make his forever family so so happy.

I would love to see him go to a home with another dog as he absolutely loves doggie and human company. In fact he doesn’t go to sleep until he’s resting on one!! :lol: Very very sweet pup… has to be seen to believe how cute!!! Will update more soon :) Oh… and he’s 95.5% paper trained! Smart boy for 10 weeks!!!
    IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg

JenB

This guy continues to delight us here! Still a great grubber, no probs with food at all. Has gained a bit of weight and is now 3.1 kgs! When he eats his food his little tummy goes huge :lol: its really funny!

He looks more and more like a sausage dog everyday :o :P Tiny legs and a long body! And has the softest coat.
    He’s such a puppy, loves to play, eat and sleep…. and then eat some more :) He eats all his grub and just goes out the back to do his business. Anytime the back door is open he just heads out to go, so not many accidents in the house. Still some at night but he just pees on paper… which is still extremely good considering his age.

Steve is hilarious when he gives out! I startled him one day when he was asleep and he gave out reams to me!! Hahaha :D When himself and his bro Spud are playing they actually sound like gremlins!!!! The two of them terrorize my biggie Razor by running after to him! Considering Razors size its’ pretty funny :lol: And they continue to think my other biggie Lola is their mummy!!! Super cute :)

This guy will be homed vaxed and chipped and must be neutered at 6months. He is a great, social, cuddly boy who would suit any type of family!
    Steve.jpg
    Steve2.jpg
    Steve4.jpg

tracy

ste is now in foster with me,{thanks jen for dropping him up}.he is the most unusual looking puppy ive ever seen,short legs,long body,big paws and my son thinks his face looks like a dashound.he is just gorgeous looking and im surprised he hasnt been adopted yet.loves his food just like his brother and has a crush all ready on my dog kia,he keeps following her around.will put up pics soon.

tracy

Too cute
    spud and ste 006.jpg

tracy

Kias tail is fluffy and curly and Ste kept trying to snuggle into it and use it as his pillow :D
    spud and ste 045.jpg

tracy

Ste had a great first night, he hasnt had an accident in the house and slept from half eleven last night till 8 o clock this morning. When I came down there was no pee and dry paper, he did run like a rabbit to the back door to get out and do his business. I havent heard him cry once, brillant little pup.

tracy

as you can see my son is crazy about ste :D
    spud and ste 2 023.jpg

tracy

Ste having a nose around the garden
    spud and ste 2 068.jpg

tracy

Ste and his brother Spud
    spud and ste 2 047.jpg

tracy

Quick update on ste. I call him my little man as that’s exactly what he is. He is excellent with toilet training, sleeps all night, loves his grub, loves to play ball, loves his cuddles but yet is very independent. This guy would be brilliant as a second dog for some lucky family as he loves the company of other dogs. Also, he is tiny and has the most beautiful face with gorgeous puppy dog eyes ;). He really has to be seen to be believed as he is very unique looking.

clairef

Ste is one beautiful boy! I must say every time I check his thread for new photos my heart does a little flip!

He has such a wonderful expression! I love the Haute Couture doggies. . .one of a kind!! I do hope that this super boy finds his forever home soon!

tracy

ste with his favourite toy the squeaky chicken. :D
    spud and ste 2 036.jpg

tracy

Beautiful Ste :D
    ste 025.jpg

tracy

Ste helping put away the shopping
    ste 011.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.