Star – Terrier x – 18mts old – HOMED

Star – Terrier x – 18mts old – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Star – Terrier x – 18mts old – HOMED

• This topic has 2,689 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    kyelblue

Star you are so cute,and so good,wish i could take you home with me,your forever family will be so lucky,but i must say your new friend is one handsome chap,and his family are so looking forward to you arriving at their home,bet you will be spoiled rotten, you lie back girl and enjoy it all after all you are a Star :D

fredisbest

Star was back for her checkup yesterday and all went well. She is so good and hasn’t gone near her stitches at all. I can’t believe she’s only been here a week. She has thought Ollie to play and the pair of them are getting on like a house on fire. :lol: :lol:
    DSCF2629.JPG
    DSCF2584.JPG
    DSCF2582.JPG

kyelblue

Well lil lady i have to say you are looking great :D ,you are a real lil sweetheart,the forever family that adopt you will be so lucky,not only will they get a wonderful dog but they will also be getting the BEST FRIEND they could ever wish for.I hope you have a very happy and long life,i think you will be going to your forever home soon.I know you would want to say a very big thank you to your foster mum for taking such good care of you,lots of hugs

fredisbest

Thanks so much for your kind words Esma. It’s great that 2 of Star and Gizmo’s puppies, Cara and Clara are off to their new homes. Hopefully Gizmo and Cassie won’t be far behind.

fredisbest

Well my little Star is off to her forever home on Saturday :( We are going to miss her so much. She’s a pleasure to have her in the house and even Ollie has come around. They follow each other everywhere. The only difference is when you call Star, she comes immediately; when you call Ollie, he comes when he feels like it :roll: She certainly could teach him a few manners as she is so well behaved. Anyway we have lots of cuddling to do before Saturday and no doubt, she’ll get plenty of cuddles in her new home ;)
    DSCF2661.JPG
    DSCF2670.JPG

kyelblue

ah wow :D star we are delighted to hear your good news,bet your forever family cannot wait to get you home ,we wish you a long and happy life together and dont forget to update us lots of hugs

Mutley

That’s great news! Ollie says Star needs further training to bring out her disobedience streak! :lol:

fredisbest

Oh Mutley if you only knew how true your words are. There is a part of our daily walk that I leave them both off the lead. Needless to say, Star loves to run ahead after Ollie then come straight back to me. The minute you call her, be it inside or outside the house, she comes immediately. Ollie decided that today was the day to give me a heart attack. He ran off and refused to come back. Finally, after many attempts at "capturing" him, in desperation I started to walk in the opposite direction. He finally got the message. Just as I went to put the lead on, he decided I wasn’t stressed enough so he did another runner across a road in front of traffic. I am so grateful to the people who saw me trying to catch him. They stopped their car and a teenage girl jumped out and called him. She managed to grab hold of him and held him until I got the lead on. He’s now grounded!!! It’s like having an errant teenager all over again :evil: Himself and Star are now sound asleep in his bed. It’s funny but he has taken to sleeping with her for the past few days. I’m feeling very sad at the thought that it’s our last night with her. I know that Ollie is going to miss her as he has had so much fun with her this week. They never stopped playing and it was great to watch the pair of them. Ollie’s loss is Buster’s gain and I’m sure she’ll have a wonderful life with him. :D

fredisbest

I brought my little Star to her forever home today. She got to meet her new partner, Buster. They gelled straight away and spent the time chasing and playing. It was lovely to see her so happy with her new family. She truly is a Star and they are very lucky people to have her in their lives. :D :D :D

lora2509

hope star is settling in her new home :) shes a real cutie :)

Quick update, Buster and Star are getting on great. Both seem happy to have the company and are oft times found napping together, when they aren’t chasing each other around the house that is.

I’ve posted a few pics below.

Darren
    DSC_3909.jpg
    DSC_3902.jpg
    DSC_3901.jpg

fredisbest

Delighted Star and Buster are getting on so well. The pictures are gorgeous. :D :D :D

Mutley

Lovely photos and great to see Star and Buster getting on so well! :D

ClaireT

Wow, congratulations Darren Star and Buster!!! Hopefully I’ll see you all on the beach together soon! :D
    Well done Fredisbest!! Hopefully Ollie won’t miss the little Star too much.. :)

kyelblue

:D They look like they were made for each other,perfect together,relaxed and very happy lots of hugs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.