Snowy – 7yr Terrier x

Snowy – 7yr Terrier x

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Snowy – 7yr Terrier x

• This topic has 11,901 voices and 88 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Sabbathmc

Some pictures of snowy, hanging out with myself and my partner in the sitting room and one before bedtime!
    IMG_0350[1].JPG
    IMG_0364[1].JPG
    IMG_0369[1].JPG

Indianna

:D Snowy, you look like you are having a ball with your foster family. I think I would call you snowdrop during the summer months and Snowy during the winter months. ;) You are certainly as pretty as any flower I have seen :)

Sabbathmc

trainings been going well with snowy
    here are some pictures of her very much so enjoying her treat!
    DSC06880.JPG

Sabbathmc

😀 Snowy, you look like you are having a ball with your foster family. I think I would call you snowdrop during the summer months and Snowy during the winter months. ;) You are certainly as pretty as any flower I have seen :)[/quote:vvkliy2s]

awh, what a sweet sweet comment thanks so much :)
    thats so clever.. and suits her perfectly!

Sabbathmc

happy easter from snowy and myself! :)
    snowy’s doing great….. still leaping around like a bunny rabbit :P loving attention and chasing the cats :P
    pictures to follow when my partner comes home with his camera :)

Snowy can’t wait to show off her new red and diamond lead and collar set !

Indianna

:o Chasing cats Snowy Snowdrop? Well, we all know what your talents are now. Gorgeous and magical, keep up the modelling – you are a natural ;)

Sabbathmc

Thanks to did for getting snowy a new stunning red collar and lead set.. with diamonds on the collar!..she looks very royal with them on.. and has been receiving lots of comments on her new set when out on walks.

She is great with kids!.. she looks for pets off them and is very gentle.
    she loves being admired and acknowledged by strangers
    while waiting outside the supermarket with me yesterday she couldn’t help but say hello to all the passers by.. tip toeing up to them hoping they’ll take notice of her!
    2011-05-01 16.53.49.jpg
    2011-05-01 16.56.15.jpg
    2011-04-04 17.26.30.jpg

kaydoyle

Wow..she looks fantastic…well done ;)

Sabbathmc

I though this video of her lying down was cute so I uploaded it!
    please ignore the bad quality of the video

It was recorded just after an adventurous walk around the area :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5w7xDCqZQc

Indianna

Dear Snowy,

I saw you on Youtube. Enjoying a rest after a lovely walk. Your foster family are taking such good care of you and you are obviously lapping it all up. As you should. I am sure life is all the sweeter when you have experienced the darker side of things – even when it was not meant.

Sabbathmc

more pictures of the beautiful queen snowy

She is definitely a poser..the camera loves her haha and she loves been photographed.
    :D

Dear Indianna,
    thank you for your kind words.. Everything you said is so true.
    I’m loving all the love i’m getting and I’m taking full advantage of it..why not sure..i’m a queen – royalty deserves A class treatment.

love snowy
    xx
    DSC07458.JPG

kaydoyle

Wow..she is beautiful…well done :D

Indianna

Snowy, you just need a little pair of spectacles perched on the end of your nose. You would look like a (very cute) bank manager about to say "you earn HOW much? Sorry, we can’t offer you a loan". "Please close the door on your way out". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indianna

:D Well Snowy Snowdrop, how are you getting along? Still spreading your magic when out and about meeting your public? I still think you look like a (lady) bank manager in your most recent images :lol: :lol:

Sabbathmc

Hi Indianna
    weve been meaning to reply!
    If only i had photoshop! I could put some bank manager glasses on her and post it.. her pose really is so similiar !

shes doing fabulous… getting excited still by the sight of her lead.. running around in circles..and when out on a walk..running like a bunny rabbit!

shes loves kids , strangers and dogs…..

I brought her over to my friends house the other day and my god did she act like she was at home..plodding along the kitchen greeting everyone and giving them kissies.. she loves being the center of attention!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.