Skylar 10wk Golden Retriever x Terrier *HOMED*

Skylar 10wk Golden Retriever x Terrier *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Skylar 10wk Golden Retriever x Terrier *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,422 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    FionaMc

Riley’s doing so well and getting bigger every day but still lets his little sis Callie explore anything new first! He’s so clever, picks things up really quickly and loves his training. His favourite new place is the forest and trying to see him get up and down hills with his little legs is hilarious! His other favourite place is still his bed and he loves snuggling up there with Callie after a fun day.
    036.JPG
    009.JPG
    016.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Riley you too are getting so grown up and still a big softie by the sounds of it. Love seeing you and your sis’ update….tell your mum and dad to keep them coming :D

FionaMc

Holidays!
    051.JPG
    054.JPG
    056.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Well Riely you look the picture of contentment in the chair about to have a snooze

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

The photo of them both racing is really good :D
    They both look very happy and contented and really shine, great looking coats.

FionaMc

It’s been a while since I posted so just a quick post to let you know how Callie & Riley are getting on and show you how big they are now. They keep getting bigger and bigger and their huge bed is nice and cosy now instead of us getting lost in it! They absolutely love their walks, exploring and getting as dirty as they can. I still can’t understand why they insist on going through mucky puddles instead of around them but they think it’s great fun. We just can’t remember what the house was like without C&R in it and want to thank everyone at DID for the amazing work they did looking after them when they were so little, particularly Audrey their foster Mum. They’re sending you lots of kisses and tail wags :D
    006.JPG
    007.JPG
    010.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Wow Riley you are now such a big chap lucky you weren’t that big when you were unwell and I had to carry you everywhere as you cried when put back on your bed…..now you have grown into a very handsome teenager….love the updates on you and your sisters threads thank your mum and dad for me!

FionaMc

Another quick update on Riley. He finally plucked up the courage to get into the sea deeper than paw height and now absolutely loves his swimming. Getting him out is the problem now! He’s been loving the sunshine the last week as it’s meant lots of swims and playing chasing with his sister in the sand. He’s curled up fast asleep on the end of the couch dreaming about his fun day at the beach. It’s a dog’s life!!
    008.JPG

FionaMc

A few more photos
    031.JPG
    050.JPG
    179.JPG

FionaMc

After a trip to the groomer. The bandanas didn’t last long!
    175.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

What amazing photos…..I just love the black and white one of them snoozing on each other ….credit to you both

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Great photos :)
    They both look fantastic and are certainly having a great life. :)
    Thank you so much for letting us see them all grown up.

FionaMc

It’s been so long since I posted about Callie & Riley but we’ve never forgotten how well they were looked after by Audrey in DID. Making donations by text is just our small way of saying thank you to all the foster families for the wonderful work they do. C&R have a new best friend now in our little boy, Finley, and I’ve a feeling they’re all going to get up to some serious mischief as he gets older ;) They absolutely adore him and vice versa. They are such amazing dogs and they took to Finley instantly. When he was only a few days old they’d sleep by his Moses basket and come running to let you know he was crying- just in case we couldn’t hear him!!! Now it’s throw and fetch that’s the favourite thing to do. Hours of fun!
    027.JPG
    050.JPG
    IMG_5696.JPG

Indianna

Very best buds, what a lovely image :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ah delighted to see the photos Fiona…..delighted to hear that they have taken Finley under their protective paws….Hope they get lots of lovely presents from Santa Paws

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.